With us, you will definitely find your ideal betting website Réunion to place bets on your favorite sports and have fun at the same time. We are going to show you the list of the coolest bookmakers and you’ll get to choose the one that appeals to you the most.
List of Réunion betting sites
Found: 17 Bookmakers
Sign up offer up to €100
|BET HERE Go to 20bet website|
100% bonus up to 200€
|BET HERE Go to Yas.bet website|
Bonus up to €100
|BET HERE Go to 1xBet website|
Welcome Bonus up to €122
|BET HERE Go to 22bet website|
Bet 10€ Get 30€ in Free Bets
|BET HERE Go to 888sport website|
Bet 10€ Get 30€ in Free Bets
|BET HERE Go to William Hill website|
Up to €100 in bet credits
#AD. Open an account with bet365 today and bet on a huge range of markets with the world’s favourite online sports betting company.
|BET HERE Go to Bet365 website|
VIP offer up to €300
|BET HERE Go to Cyber.bet website|
VIP offer up to €100
|BET HERE Go to Rabona website|
100% up to 100€
|BET HERE Go to Powbet website|
Bonus up to €100
|BET HERE Go to Melbet website|
100% up to 100€
|BET HERE Go to Paripesa website|
Megabonus up to €100
|BET HERE Go to Zulabet website|
Welcome package up to €100
|BET HERE Go to Betwinner website|
up to €100 for new players
|BET HERE Go to Campobet website|
In this review, we cover online sports betting Réunion.
You’ll find all the information about online betting in Réunion and the coolest bookie websites on this page.
- Réunion Online sports betting – The ultimate guide
- History of online sports betting in Réunion
- Top-2 betting sites in Réunion
- How we test & review Réunion betting sites
- 2 best mobile online bookmakers Réunion
- Live betting in Réunion
- Popular sports types for online betting in Réunion
- How to sign up, verify & place your first bet with a Réunion bookmaker
- Bonuses and Promotions for online football betting Réunion
- Popular payment methods in Réunion
We have designed this ultimate guide for every punter who’s in search of more details concerning online betting in Réunion in general, its history, the best odds bookmakers, popular sports, common payment methods, and a lot of other useful information. We will tell you about the main characteristics we pay meticulous attention to when reviewing and testing betting sites of Réunion. If you need all this information, we are more than glad to welcome you and offer to keep reading.
Let’s start with the basics. Réunion is an island and, particularly, a French overseas department that has the same currency, language, and gambling laws. All forms of gambling have been legal since 1907 with online gambling, including Réunion sport betting, becoming legit in 2009. So, if you had a question, “Is online betting Réunion legal?”, you have the answer now. Interestingly, the internet betting sector was reluctantly liberalized by France because of EU pressure. Although, it is noted that players from the island can only gamble on those betting sites in Réunion that have a license from the French gambling authority, punters find ways to enter foreign sites as well.
If you are the owner of a gambling institution in Réunion, there’s no local license you can receive - you can only apply for the gambling license in French.
- In 1987, the minimum gambling age was 21.
- Today, you have to be at least 18 to enter a Réunion online betting website.
- Betting on blood sports is strictly forbidden.
- Besides sports betting, other forms of gambling, such as casino gambling, poker, bingo, and lotteries are allowed.
France and Réunion as its overseas department have one of the highest tax rates in Europe - when players win, they have to pay 13.7% of the prize while bookies have to pay 44.5% of their gross revenues. Let’s take a closer look at the table with some useful information.
|⚽ Popular sports:||Football, horse racing, tennis, cycling|
|⚖️ Is betting legal?||Yes|
|🏢 Gaming Regulator:||The L’Autorité nationale des Jeux (ANJ)|
|🧾 Gambling tax:||13.7% of players’ winnings
44.5% of the bookmaker’s gross revenue
If you are looking for the safest and most exciting platforms to place your bets on, you are in the right place. Let’s start our list of online bookmakers with these 2 reliable and fun betting websites. The main thing that they have in common is being legal and regulated by authoritative bodies. But there’s more to them.
Website #1 in Réunion – Melbet
Melbet is a Curacao-licensed bookmaker established in 2012. Monthly, you can bet on over 10,000 events of over 40 sports, such as football, tennis, cricket, basketball, golf, and many others. You’ll also like the intuitive interface and high odds on the most popular leagues.
Website #2 in Réunion – Megapari
Megapari has been operating under the Curacao license since 2019. This is a relatively new bookie but despite this fact, it is one of the coolest and most popular betting sites in Réunion. With 60,000 events monthly and 1,000 live matches daily, you will always have much fun and a diversity of choices.
This is how we test and review Réunion betting sites! Let’s take a look at the main criteria we always pay attention to when deciding if a bookie is worth a recommendation or not.
Mobile betting is in huge demand these days, so it makes sense to check a bookmaker for having either a mobile app or a mobile website version.
Available payment options
We want to make sure that when you enter betting sites in Réunion, your money transfers are secure and fast. This is why we also always focus on available payment options.
Bonuses and promotions
Bonuses are an integral part of any betting site that works well when it comes to pleasing and encouraging both new and loyal punters.
Bet types on betting sites in Réunion
There are many bet types in the betting world. But it’s our job to search for those sportsbooks that offer the widest varieties of betting types.
Support work quality
We want to make sure you receive proper help and assistance in case of emergency, so we always check how a certain bookie’s support service works.
To be sure that we recommend the best betting sites Réunion, we always check their trustworthiness by looking up the licenses, regulations, and testimonials.
These online bookmakers Réunion we have put into our list will come in handy if you are in search of convenient and easy-to-use mobile platforms for betting. You can use them anywhere you want and anytime you like as all you need is a smartphone and a good internet connection. Let’s go.
#1 Réunion betting app – 22Bet
This Curacao-licensed mobile bookmaker may replace all the other platforms and become your favorite the minute you open the app. You’ll be impressed by how easy it is to navigate through the application and place bets. Luckily, it has all the same features as the desktop version, and you don’t miss out on anything by preferring the mobile version.
#2 Réunion betting app – 1xBet
Here comes another mobile bookie that operates under the Curacao license! 1xBet offers an intuitive app with lots of features, including ultra-fast withdrawals, high winning limits, and over 50 sports types to bet on. Football fans will be exceptionally impressed as 1xBet offers more than 500 football betting markets and high odds.
There was a time when only pre-match betting existed but those times are long gone now. These days, you can place bets in real time, after the game has already started. The reason for its constantly increasing popularity is that live betting makes a punter feel like they’re a part of the game and make them think and improve their analyzing skills. There are some sports that are more popular in terms of live betting compared to others, and we are glad to show you them in the form of a list:
We have created a short but useful list that contains the most popular sports types for sports betting in Réunion. Sure, if you already have favorite events, you may not be so interested in going for other sports. But you never know! Maybe, you’ll find something exciting here for yourself. And if you actually are looking for the coolest sports for betting in Réunion, this section is just for you.
How do you register and verify your personal profile on betting sites? That’s easy.
- Find a betting site you trust and want to gamble at.
- Look for the Sign Up button and go to the registration window.
- Fill in all the personal details you are asked for and complete the process.
- Verify your account - most bookies offer to verify your account via email, by phone number, or by sending scans of ID documents.
- When your verification request is approved, you can go through the event selection, find the needed one, and place a bet.
Let us walk you through the bonus and promo section - here are the main bonus types you can claim when betting on the platforms of the best odds bookmakers.
Some may think that deposit bonuses are pointless but admit it. You will have to make deposits anyway, but if you also receive a bonus for it, whether it is some cash or free bets, the whole situation seems much better.
Newbies, are you here? Whether you’re into esports betting Réunion or you're interested in regular sports more, betting sites will reward you with some perks just because you’re new. Consider it as a way to welcome you to the betting club.
When you receive free bets, you get to place a stake for free, as in you don’t have to pay anything to do so - this is just a gift from a Réunion betting website. They may be delivered as a part of a welcome bonus pack, a deposit bonus pack, or a simple treat for your loyalty.
|Deposit bonus up to €100||
|Deposit bonus up to $130||
|Sign up Offer up to €100||
|Welcome Bonus up to €122||
If you’re not quite sure what payment method to choose, here are some popular options for you.
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfers are extremely popular in Réunion as they are considered one of the safest payment methods available in the world. If money transfers are international, some punters may get upset because of the fees charged. But overall, it is safe, fast, and requires minimum effort.
- MasterCard: Even though this payment option goes after bank transfers, it may level with them with no problem. MasterCard is a perfect way to complete fund transfers for those who like everything easy. Basically, everyone already has a card. Thus, you don’t have to create any additional accounts - simply go with what you already use in daily life.
- PayPal: It is quite a surprise if someone says they haven’t heard about PayPal as this is unbelievably popular and well-known around the plates. Bettors from Réunion also note that it is one of the most awesome payment solutions ever. The reasons are diverse financial options, a high level of security, and intuitive navigation.
- Skrill: Skrill allows Reunionese punters to pay and receive payments not just across the country but abroad as well. The whole process is simple, fast, and often cheap. You can open a Skrill account for free and use it not just for betting sites but in daily life as well.