- A wide selection of sports to bet on
- Paypal is supported
- User-friendly website
- Fantastic customer support
- Withdrawals can take up to 5 days
CSGO rose to its fame pretty much on its release thanks to its earlier counterpart CS 1.6, which instantly made it a big hit among multiple betting companies back in the day and paved a pathway for absolute heavyweights such as GG.bet, CSGOEmpire and many other CSGO betting companies.
While standard sports such as football, basketball and others have existed for many a year, the introduction of video games into the world of gambling became a significant milestone. The sheer randomness of the sport, a large number of new CS:GO betting sites and a growing popularity all proved to be catalysts in the growth of CS:GO betting.
- CS:GO Tournaments amass more than 21.77 million in prize money each year, making it one of the biggest collective prize pools in the field of competitive gaming
- CS:GO has over 1,000,000 concurrent players as of 2020
- CS:GO skins are some of the most volatile in-game collectables, some even reaching prices as high as $100,000
- Professional CS:GO gamers are considered to be the very best in FPS thanks to the game's extremely high skill cap
The competitive side of CS:GO is pretty complicated, but the more relevant/important tournaments are pretty easy to single out.
The premier, majors and minors are used to categorise different tournaments, with each one having different prize pools and audiences. Premier events have the biggest influence and reach, being among the best CS:GO betting sites, with multiple sponsors and prizes that amount to millions. Some examples include the DreamHack events, Intel Extreme Masters and ESL pro leagues.
Major events, which will be available at almost all CS:GO bookmakers, include tournaments with much smaller prize pools that still have top professionals competing in them, together with certain Dreamhack tournaments and the annual ESEA Global Challenge.
The minors are not that popular and feature significantly smaller prize pools. These are entry-level professional tournaments and you will rarely see any high-level contenders in these. Consequently, it is even difficult to find them on the online CS:GO betting sites, although not impossible.
If you are wondering which teams you should keep your eye on in these tournaments then a few names you should be familiar with are FaZe, Liquid, Na’Vi, Ninjas in Pyjamas, Fnatic, Astralis and MIBR, who have all performed exceptionally well in past events thanks to their world-class rosters holding some of the best teams to grace the game, such as NiKo, FalleN, GuardiaN and s1mple.