The National Football League – NFL – has become the most popular sports league in America. With its championship game, the Super Bowl, attracting nearly a 100 million viewers in 2020 and TV deals reaching all-time heights, the NFL is at the height of its popularity.
In this article, we will identify the best sports betting sites for NFL and the NFL bookies who you can trust to get the most out of your bets.
List Of NFL Sports Betting Sites
Found: 6 Bookmakers
100% bonus up to 200€
|BET HERE Go to Yas.bet website|
Welcome Bonus up to €122
|BET HERE Go to 22bet website|
Bet 10€ Get 30€ in Free Bets
|BET HERE Go to William Hill website|
100% up to 100€
|BET HERE Go to Powbet website|
100% up to 130$ with code 'MIGHTYPARI'
|BET HERE Go to Megapari website|
Welcome package up to €100
|BET HERE Go to LibraBet website|
The National Football League has become the most popular sports leagues in the United States and one of the most popular sports globally.
In Super Bowl 2020, there were 99.9 million television viewers who tuned in to watch the Kansas City Chiefs comebacks and win against the San Francisco 49ers.
Because there is such a great amount of popularity in the NFL, it has also become one of the most popular sports to bet on which, means there are more wagers than ever for NFL betting companies. Here are a few reasons to bet on the National Football League:
Sports’ greatest athletes: Football is a chance to watch some of the greatest athletes in the world take the field and go head-to-head against each other. This makes contests fun and exciting.
The Underdogs: Every Sunday in the NFL, there are usually one or two big upsets. When you pick an underdog to win and it hits, this means there is going to be a much bigger payout than you would typically have. Picking an underdog is one of the most fun things to do in all of sports gambling.
Sites love the NFL: NFL bookies know that their clients love to bet on the NFL. It means there are typically bonuses and welcome offers that come with betting on the league. It pays off to bet on the most popular sport.
There are many different kinds of bets that are offered by the top NFL betting websites.
With 32 different NFL teams and 17 weeks of football, there is always a chance to bet on different teams, leagues, players and outcomes. The National Football League has benefited from fantasy football to create new prop bets and different kinds of ways to bet on a game.
In this section, we will go into some of the most popular ways to bet on the NFL. While we cannot cover all of them, it is important to mention that there are tons of great prop bets for each kind of position, from how many passing yards a QB will have to how many tackles a middle linebacker can net in one game.
There are also bets like what the first score will be, who will score first, and the outcome of a specific drive.
- The Spread: Just like other sports, the spread is the most popular bet to place on the NFL. Sites for betting the NFL will have odds and spread lines adjusted to how good a team is, injuries, and their own predictions.
- Moneyline: Moneyline is a very straightforward bet, but your odds may be worse for the team that is favored. A moneyline bet is simply picking a winner or loser straight up. If you choose a big underdog, like a team listed at +200, you can win much more money but it is less likely to cash.
- OVER/UNDER: The Best bookmakers for the NFL love different OVER/UNDER bets. You can bet the OVER/UNDER on a quarter, half, full game or even just one team. With how offenses score in the NFL in the modern day, this is one of the most fun bets to place.
- Parlay Bets: There is nothing better than placing money on a parlay and it paying off. A parlay is when you combine multiple wagers and win if they all hit. This being said, if you parlay three different games or outcomes, and one of them doesn’t win, you lose the whole bet.
Is NFL Sports Betting Legal?
The National Football League has been bet on for decades and now as sportsbooks are starting to be legalized in different states, it is opening up the opportunity to gamble in more states than ever before.
Currently you can gamble on the NFL online in 14 different states, some are pending launch. They are Colorado, Delaware, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Washington DC and West Virginia.
Sports gambling legislature is being published and voted on every single year, and it is expected to soon be legalized in most states across the United States.
Because there are so many different National Football League betting sites, it is important that you narrow down which ones are great, good, and plain out bad. Luckily for you, a big part of our job is helping you choose the best NFL bookmakers.
There are certain things to look for when choosing who you want to bet with online and there are definitely perks that some sites have over others. In this section, we will break down what then most important aspects of a site are and also list our favorites!
- Different kinds of bets: If you are going to be spending a lot of time betting on the NFL, you don’t want to get bored with one kind of bet. Make sure your NFL betting site offers things like parlays and teases.
- Odds are Key: There are a lot of sites that offer NFL odds, but not all of them offer the same ones. Newer sites may offer better odds to attract new customers while other sites will try to rip you off. Do your market research and see what a fair odd is for the game you are betting on.
- Welcome Bonuses and Deposits: Some sites offer bonuses that are just too good to pass up. Check sites that give you 100% first deposit bonus or great welcome offers. In the NFL, some sites offer matches of up to $1000 when you first join.
Would you recommend it? Ask around and see what your friends use! When you first start using a site and have a good feel for it, ask yourself, “Would I recommend this to someone looking to bet on the NFL?”
Here are some of the best sites:
EnergyBet has good odds for NFL betting
If you’re looking to win big, EnergyBet is the NFL bookmaker for you! They have high odds for all their games, they offer a wide range of marketplace wagers and their first deposit bonus is very useful! Even better, if you’re ever having trouble or need help, Energybet offers a helpful 24/7 LIVE chat so that you can also talk with someone!
The NFL is an all-day Sunday event, oh and hey, don’t forget about Thursday and Monday night too. With that being said, you’ll want to make sure that the NFL sportsbook you choose offers a great mobile site or an app that you can access straight from your phone so you can keep up with the game, LIVE wager and make sure you don’t miss any of the action.
Some NFL bookmakers are better than others when it comes to mobile sites for a variety of different reasons. We have you covered and have broken down the best sites that you’ll want to use on the go.
BetMaster offers a great app to bet on NFL
BetMaster offers one of the best mobile applications on the market for an NFL bookie. Their app is convenient and easy to use and has positive reviews with its users. BetMaster also has a wide market of things to bet on, has many payment options, and makes it easy to get your money, even while you are on the go.
There are no shortages of options for payment methods at many NFL betting companies. New companies pop up everyday that offer ways to make online transactions simple and easy to use. In this section we want to cover the options that will best suit how you want your money to be handled by an NFL sportsbook.
When time comes to choose how you want to deposit and withdraw your earnings and money, safety and security is the number one priority that you should be focusing on.
Because there is no way to meet in-person, you want to make sure that you are able to trust the way that your money is handled.
Credit and debit cards are accepted at most NFL sportsbooks and make it easy to withdraw and deposit funds.
PayPal is a great and safe option. They don’t charge monthly membership fees and are easy to link to an NBA sportsbooks.
Many of the best NFL sportsbooks have an option to use Skrill. This platform is best known for their low-cost international transfer fees.
Neteller is an e-money transfer service used to transfer money to and from merchants, such as forex trading firms, social networks firms.