- A well-known brand
- Huge sportsbook
- Bet boosts and flash
- A wide range of withdrawals
- Massive country restrictions
Founded in 1990, Citadel has been a multinational company based in the US.
Primarily a financial services company involved in the analysis of global markets and observing financial forecasts. Investing in numerous industries, they aim to help their partners capitalise from this scheme.
However, being a very flexible company, they are also somewhat involved in the betting scene, offering a money transferring service. It allows anyone to register with them and use their financial management services.
What we’ll cover in this article:
- Best bookies to use with Citadel
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Obtaining Citadel
- Time, fees and limits
Found 40 bookmakers
- Live streaming service
- User-friendly mobile app for iOS and Android
- Good customer support around the clock
- We trust this sportsbook
- Many restricted countries
- A wide selection of sports to bet on
- Paypal is supported
- User-friendly website
- Fantastic customer support
- Withdrawals can take up to 5 days
- Helpful 24/7 Live Chat
- Various range of Betting Market
- High Odds
- First deposit bonus is not harsh in terms of requirements
- No app available
- A new and energetic website that caters to a variety of markets
- Excellent in-game betting options
- Generous bonus and promotions for new and existing members
- Wide choice of sports and betting markets
- A number of countries including USA, Australia, UK, Germany and France not served by Spin Sports.
- More than 30 sports to place bets
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Reasonable number of lines to bet on football
- Interesting odds
- No app available
- Reliable bookmaker
- Many payment options
- Competent and fast support
- Live streaming available
- Withdrawals may take long
- Easy-To-Understand Main Menu
- Over 15 Distinct Sports
- Many Active Promotions
- Live Betting Section
- Not Licensed In Many Countries
- Massive 100€ Welcome Sports Bonus
- Fast and user friendly mobile website
- Various Bonuses and Regular Promotions
- Simple Banking Process
- Limited Payment Methods
- €5000 cashout limit per day
- Live chat help for users with short response timers
- UK and Malta gambling licences
- Wide betting market variety (traditional sports, e-sports, social and local events)
- The second and subsequent withdrawal of the week will be charged (€5 or equivalent)
- Withdrawals: 65 methods / up to 15 min transactions (except for Visa, Mastercard)
- TOP 5 in industry by betting market variety
- Live broadcasts over 30,000 matches per month
- Football Jackpot available
- Many complaints on the web
- Fast and easy registration
- 100% first deposit bonus
- Higher than average odds
- Over a 100 different depositing/withdrawing options
- The provider's reputation is not stellar
- 24h customer support by phone (free of charge)
- More than 200 live daily events
- Offers 50 different payment methods
- Choice of 2 welcome offers
- Welcome bonuses focus on accumulator bets
- Option to stream up to 4 live events
- Bet Constructor and Betting exchange
- 25 different cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal
- Free Toto bet slip prediction to earn bonus points
- Complaints about withdrawing
- The founder has a proven history in casinos
- Variety of markets on offer
- Responsive and quick mobile client
- Matching first deposit & free bet bonuses
- Low withdrawal limits
- Fantastic mobile website and app
- Large range of different betting options
- Easy to deposit and withdraw
- Responsive customer support
- No welcome bonus on Sportsbook
- Nice signup bonus for new customers
- Instant withdrawals offered
- Top mobile betting experience
- Live chat open 24/7
- Limited number of withdrawal methods
- Over 20 years on the market
- Good reputation
- Variety of first deposit bonuses
- 20$ worth first free bet token
- Outdated bookmaker compared to the market average
Having extremely easy access to most sports on it’s interface, this is one of the most ideal bookmakers to use that’s also compatible with your preferred payment choice of Citadel. You’ll find that Betway has numerous options and different ways to cash out while you’re on your betting extravaganza.
Betway scored a solid rating of 8/10 on our rating system, thanks to its easy and usable features. The mobile version will offer you another great way to use their app wherever you are, as its carefully developed and modernised edition will grant you even more usability than Betway has to offer.
100% First Deposit Bonus
Bonuses are frequently updated, and there’s a wide variety of markets. The downsides are that there’s no livestreaming and the support is a struggle to find, but when you do find it, they are extremely helpful.
Your betting experience at 888Sport will be enhanced with a number of quality-of-life additions.
Types of betting in this site is its strength, meaning users will love what they see on the menu. There’s a lot of sports you’ll be able to bet on and plenty of frequently updated promotions. A mobile version is also available for when you feel the need to use the app on a portable device rather than your desktop.
The licensing for this bookmaker is top notch and it is definitely a trustworthy bookie to be playing with thanks to its UKGC and Gibraltar Gambling qualifications.
£30 in Free Bets
The usability with this bookmaker is also a pretty good standard which matches the content they put out for their users. However, there are downsides - the odds in this sportsbook aren’t the best you can find, and there are definitely more generous odds to be found out there.
Citadel is a company with a view of supporting clients with financial needs. Comparison of numerous things such as credit cards, loans, mortgages and more are available when you bank with Citadel.
They also claim to have consistent and better rates than other banks – which you can view on their website. Citadel is also thoroughly trustworthy, as they have been part of the community and operational for a long time now.
Their customer service has been rated as outstanding by users, as the website also claims. Slick looking interface seems to be decent and good to go for users who want an easy experience, the colour scheme is white and not too complicated overall.
The company has 215,000 customers, 4 billion plus assets, and is number one in Pennsylvania for customer value, all as displayed on their page.
However, here are always cons to the pros. Even though Citadel offers fairly decent rates, there will always be disadvantages with the rates, as if you deposit a large sum of money onto your account, you may risk losing a big equation of it if you’re not aware or haven’t calculated the affected amount you’ll be losing.
There’s no notable mobile app of Citadel banking – meaning, they could be behind on handheld banking and portable money management.
- Amazing customer service
- Trustworthy provider
- Offer on-site comparison with other services
- Consistent, decent rates
- Deposit rates
- No mobile app
As we just come off the advantages and disadvantages section, we’ll first refer back to some of our facts on there. Citadel has a big customer base and has been rated very highly in terms of supporting their customers and being a very robust service.
The company describes itself as loyal to its community and giving back to its customers. On the face of it all, it seems good as they look like a committed establishment which is ethical for the industry.
Transactions are equipped with encryption which makes it very secure – as most are nowadays. Your information that is stored with Citadel will be kept in encryption also, the staff have no access to it unless absolutely necessary.
The support has been rated as very high and involved. Usually they will reply ASAP during working days and will try to get back to you very fast. You can visit their holiday schedule to see when staff will be available to help you.
In this section we’ll explore how quick you can receive your funds and the fees imposed on your amounts with Citadel and numerous bookmakers.
With 888sport, Citadel would take up to 15 minutes to deposit into your betting account, whilst all withdrawal requests take approximately 2 days to process into your Citadel account. The minimum payment is $10 regardless of payment method.
Deposit Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Deposit speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
Withdrawal Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Deposit speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
PayPal is one of the most traditional eWallets, and can be used to serve as an intermediate payment system for Citadel.
You can transfer funds back and forth between VISA and Citadel effortlessly and quickly, making it a good way to fund your account.
As an another decent eWallet, Skrill serves as a payment method with extremely low fees and fast processing time.
Of course, traditional bank wire transfer option is also possible, but may take a little bit too long, even though it is the safest method to transfer your funds.
Working with what we’ve set out above, it looks like Citadel is a very innovative and trustworthy company that has been around for quite a while.
Whilst their payment method isn’t the most popular and is unclearly advertised on numerous sportsbooks that they use it, it can be a very convenient way to pay if you find use for their additional help with financial organisation on their own site.
Looking at a more convenient style to pay here, it seems that obtaining Citadel is as easy as making a deposit to a bookmaker. Their layout only increases the usability, the colour scheme is simple and easy to use especially for people who may suffer from colour blindness.
The only disadvantage being the small fee that could be imposed on money transfers and deposits, meaning if you don’t take note you could be penalised.
However this has proven to be a good way to pay on the rise- surely more bookmakers will capitalise from the usability and modern feel of Citadel in the near future.