There’s nothing quite like waking up early on a Saturday morning, cracking open an ice cold brew and watching the best college football games until it is time to go back asleep. The best betting sites for college football make it easy to do all those things. Bet on your favorite games and teams and have a chance at making your weekend very profitable.
In this article, we are going to tell you how you can win big while betting on college football, the things you must know and how you can choose the best college football bookies to maximize your profits.
If you're looking for professional football leagues, here's a football betting sites list for you.
List of College Football bookmakers 2023
Found: 2 Bookmakers
College Football has become one of the most fun leagues to place bets on. One of the best reasons to bet on college football is because there are so many games on at any given time.
Betting on college football has always been popular. In the 2019 College Football Championship Game, William Hill reported that one bettor placed a $200,000 bet on the Clemson Tigers that netted him $380,000!
With Five Power conferences and then a handful of other conferences playing on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, there is almost always a chance to have some action on a college football game. In addition to that, here are some other great reasons:
The Rivalry: Rivalries in college football date back over a hundred years for most. The tradition in CFB is unrivaled to any other sports league and it makes for more competitive and meaningful games!
Massive Upsets: College football is chalk-full of some of the greatest upsets in sports history, see Appalachian State over Michigan, for example. There can be a huge underdog to score and make your Saturday a huge winner. Most college football bookies have great odds for underdogs!
Players Get Better: College football players are young and still developing, which makes it a ton of fun to pick a few teams at the beginning of the year, see how they play, how they improve, and place your bets based on this.
College football is very similar to the National Football League when it comes to betting. There are no daily fantasy bets or anything like that, but for the most part, college football is pretty standard across the board.
As always, before you start betting on college football, it is important that you understand conference and out-of-conference games and what teams you should be betting on. In college football, there are so many teams and programs that it can sometimes be difficult to have info on every team. This means you should focus on just a few squads and go from there, as to not overwhelm yourself.
Here are some of the bets that you may find for NCAA football bookmakers:
- Spread Bets: The spread is the most popular kind of bet that you can place on a college football betting site. The spread means you are picking a team to win or lose by a certain amount of points. If I pick Arizona State to win -4.5, they must win their game and win by at least 4.5 points. Conversely, if I choose Utah +4.5, they must either win outright, or lose by less than 4.5 points.
- First Quarter Moneyline: The first quarter moneyline bet is a very good one, if you can identify teams that come right out of the gates very strong. It means that the winner of the bet has more points when the time ends in the first quarter.
- OVER/UNDER: It would be crazy to even find an NCAA football sportsbook that didn’t have an over/under bet. You can usually find an O/U for game total, team totals and even some player props.
Is online betting on NCAA Football legal?
If you’re not betting in Las Vegas or a state in the United States that has legalized gambling, it is most likely that you are using a site that does offshore gaming. This means the site is used by customers in the U.S., but it is not located there. This is typically true for most other countries too. The sites can be used by you, but are not operated in the United States.
To see if the site you are using is legal in your state, look in the top corner of the website or at the very bottom. You will find a logo with your state’s gaming department logo. With all this being said, you will still be able to use these sites and gamble.
Sports gambling is becoming legal in more states than ever before and will be legal in even more states in the future.
Bonuses at NCAA Football Betting Sites
Bet 10€ Get 30€ in Free Bets
Sign up offer up to €100
There are a lot of college football betting websites, so it is important to look for certain aspects of each site to see which ones are better than others. You’re in a great spot to find the best sites and win big bucks, because we are going to break down the best things to look for when it comes to these college football bookmakers and some of our favorite ones!
- Welcome, Newbie: Being a new bettor is not a bad thing. In fact, it is usually something that works in your favor! Many NCAA sportsbooks will give you a FREE welcome bonus just for signing up or depositing money.
- Different Bets: You’ll be betting on a lot of college football games once you get started and you’re going to want different variations when it comes to betting. Make sure you find sites that have different kinds of bets.
- The Reputable Sites: You are not going to want to use a site that doesn’t have great credibility or that other handicappers are not using. Some of these sites have been around for decades, while some are brand new. Make sure you know who is dependable and trustworthy!
Here are some of the best sites:
- William Hill
William Hill is a reputable sportsbook for college football betting
William Hill is one of the most reputable and trusted sportsbooks around. William Hill has been around for a long time, it is a huge sportsbook with lots of different things to bet on. The one downside of William Hill is that it is not available in some states. If you do live in a state where you can use William Hill, it is your best bet!
One thing that I absolutely love is sitting at a bar with friends, watching the game, enjoying some wings, and placing my bets! But, this is nearly impossible to do if you’re using a college football betting website that doesn’t have a great mobile app or a great mobile site. Here are some of our favorite mobile betting sites that will make it easy to bet on your favorite game and team and not be limited to a desktop computer!
In this section, we will tell you how you can deposit funds and transfer funds with the best NCAA football betting companies. You want to make sure there are dependable and safe options, because at the end of the day, making sure your money is safe and in good hands is more important than anything.
One of the largest electronic wallet companies that has been used for years and connects safely to your account.
With low-cost international transfer fees and a safe option to transfer your funds, Skrill is becoming a popular way to deposit funds.
There is nothing easier than whipping out the ole credit or debit card from your wallet and entering the information to get your bet started.
Bank Wire is a payment method that is considered extremely safe to use with the best college football bookies.