- A well-known brand
- Huge sportsbook
- Bet boosts and flash
- A wide range of withdrawals
- Massive country restrictions
With the constant development of new payment methods, clients of online bookmakers are on constant search for faster, safer and more efficient ways of transferring funds to and from betting sites, which causes Dotpay betting companies to become more and more popular.
From this article you will learn:
- Which betting sites with Dotpay are the best
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Dotpay
- Is using Dotpay safe
- What is needed to use Dotpay and how to make a deposit
- What are the times, fees and limits of Dotpay transactions
Found 40 bookmakers
- Live streaming service
- User-friendly mobile app for iOS and Android
- Good customer support around the clock
- We trust this sportsbook
- Many restricted countries
- A wide selection of sports to bet on
- Paypal is supported
- User-friendly website
- Fantastic customer support
- Withdrawals can take up to 5 days
- Helpful 24/7 Live Chat
- Various range of Betting Market
- High Odds
- First deposit bonus is not harsh in terms of requirements
- No app available
- A new and energetic website that caters to a variety of markets
- Excellent in-game betting options
- Generous bonus and promotions for new and existing members
- Wide choice of sports and betting markets
- A number of countries including USA, Australia, UK, Germany and France not served by Spin Sports.
- More than 30 sports to place bets
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Reasonable number of lines to bet on football
- Interesting odds
- No app available
- Reliable bookmaker
- Many payment options
- Competent and fast support
- Live streaming available
- Withdrawals may take long
- Easy-To-Understand Main Menu
- Over 15 Distinct Sports
- Many Active Promotions
- Live Betting Section
- Not Licensed In Many Countries
- Massive 100€ Welcome Sports Bonus
- Fast and user friendly mobile website
- Various Bonuses and Regular Promotions
- Simple Banking Process
- Limited Payment Methods
- €5000 cashout limit per day
- Live chat help for users with short response timers
- UK and Malta gambling licences
- Wide betting market variety (traditional sports, e-sports, social and local events)
- The second and subsequent withdrawal of the week will be charged (€5 or equivalent)
- Withdrawals: 65 methods / up to 15 min transactions (except for Visa, Mastercard)
- TOP 5 in industry by betting market variety
- Live broadcasts over 30,000 matches per month
- Football Jackpot available
- Many complaints on the web
- Fast and easy registration
- 100% first deposit bonus
- Higher than average odds
- Over a 100 different depositing/withdrawing options
- The provider's reputation is not stellar
- 24h customer support by phone (free of charge)
- More than 200 live daily events
- Offers 50 different payment methods
- Choice of 2 welcome offers
- Welcome bonuses focus on accumulator bets
- Option to stream up to 4 live events
- Bet Constructor and Betting exchange
- 25 different cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal
- Free Toto bet slip prediction to earn bonus points
- Complaints about withdrawing
- The founder has a proven history in casinos
- Variety of markets on offer
- Responsive and quick mobile client
- Matching first deposit & free bet bonuses
- Low withdrawal limits
- Fantastic mobile website and app
- Large range of different betting options
- Easy to deposit and withdraw
- Responsive customer support
- No welcome bonus on Sportsbook
- Nice signup bonus for new customers
- Instant withdrawals offered
- Top mobile betting experience
- Live chat open 24/7
- Limited number of withdrawal methods
- Over 20 years on the market
- Good reputation
- Variety of first deposit bonuses
- 20$ worth first free bet token
- Outdated bookmaker compared to the market average
LVBet is one of the most popular betting websites with Dotpay. Though not as old and experienced as other bookmakers, LVBet quickly became a very popular bookie thanks to its openness to innovation and ability to quickly respond to the needs of the market. Not only does LVBet provide their clients with many options for making deposits, Dotpay included, they also make sure that all the transfers made to and from your account are as fast as possible. For those who need a very fast service and want to quickly place bets using Dotpay, LVBet is one of the best bookmakers.
100% First Deposit Bonus
LVBet is a company founded in 2016. It quickly gained popularity on the European online sports betting market. Among the many advantages of LVBet is the extremely vast range of bets offered, not limited to traditional sports but also including e-sports, politics and many more.
Dotpay has all the advantages of a modern payment processor. Bookmakers accepting Dotpay enable their clients to make deposits that are much faster than traditional bank transfers, while still retaining a high level of security. Another advantage of Dotpay over more time-tested methods like VISA or Mastercard is not having to type in vulnerable data such as your credit card number. Making a deposit with Dotpay is also quite easy both with a computer and mobile. Most importantly, unlike payment processors like PayPal, it doesn’t require you to register and verify an account.
There are no major disadvantages to Dotpay, but some people may find the need to provide their full name and email address a nuisance. People who are focused on requiring the highest possible level of privacy and anonymity or simply those who don’t like giving away their email address when unnecessary might find this aspect of Dotpay problematic.
- Fast transactions
- Reputable payment processor
- High level of security
- Very easy to use
- Doesn’t require a registration
- Requires providing full name and email address
- Not optimal for people focused on privacy
Making deposits with Dotpay is easy and doesn’t have any additional requirements such as registering an account. In this example we will use LVBet, but Dotpay sports betting looks very similar regardless of which bookmaker you choose.
Dotpay is a very reputable payment processor that has been around since 2001. It is a legally operating, officially registered financial institution, which means it is subjected to almost exactly the same regulations as banks. Because of that, choosing bookmakers which accept Dotpay guarantees a very high level of security.
In case anything with your transaction goes wrong, Dotpay provides quality support. You can send them an email or call them, and customer service will help you with any problems. It’s a major advantage over many other payment methods which provide little to no customer support.
Since Dotpay doesn’t require you to create an account and it doesn’t store your funds, nothing can be hacked or stolen. The overall security level is high and there are no potential vulnerabilities that can be easily exploited, which, combined with the high status of a regulated financial company, makes betting with Dotpay a safe option.
Choosing Dotpay sports betting sites guarantees one of the fastest deposits available out of all the possible payment methods. Using Dotpay is quick, as it requires very few steps, and the transactions themselves are processed within seconds. Most of the time, funds deposited with Dotpay will appear on your account at the bookmaking website instantly.
There are no additional fees or limits for Dotpay transactions aside from the regular limits set up by your bookmaker. Remember, if you choose Mastercard or VISA as the method of finalizing the Dotpay payment, limits set up on your cards will still apply.
Deposit Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Deposit speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
10€ / 5000€
Withdrawal Times, Fees & Limits
|Betting Site||Deposit speed||Free||Limits Min/Max|
20€ / 5000€
PayPal is one of the most popular payment processors which enables fast and secure transactions
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency using blockchain technology to assure a very high level of privacy and security
Using debit and credit cards is still one of the most widespread methods of making fast online payments
Traditional bank transfer is a slower payment method, but one that provides almost unparalleled level of security
Using Dotpay for online sports betting is becoming increasingly popular and it’s for a good reason. Deposits made with Dotpay are very fast, don’t require registration, and have a high level of security due to Dotpay being a financial institution operating under similarly strict regulations as those that apply to banks.
Using Dotpay requires typing in nothing but your full name and email address – you don’t ever need to provide any vulnerable data on the Dotpay website. This means that deposits made with Dotpay are reasonably private, though not anonymous.
Dotpay supports many different methods of finalizing the transaction, so whatever card, bank or application you prefer using to make online payments, Dotpay will almost certainly have the option to use it for processing the deposit.
With all these advantages in mind, it’s no surprise that while still being a relatively new method of making deposits, more and more people choose Dotpay as the go-to way of depositing funds to bookmaker websites.