Max Payout at 22bet: Stakes, Odds and Rules
Withdrawals: 65 methods / up to 15 min transactions (except for Visa, Mastercard)
TOP 5 in industry by betting market variety
Live broadcasts over 30,000 matches per month
Football Jackpot available
This is an article on the max possible payout at 22bet. If you want to read more about that bookmaker, here is our full review.
Before we begin, let’s take a look at the contents:
- Minimum and maximum stake
- Maximum odds
- Payout rules
Ok, so you are an experienced (or a very lucky) bettor, and you've found that golden line to take home the biggest 22bet return possible. What to do?
The max payout at 22bet is limited to €600,000 (or equivalent) per bet. To achieve this payout, you will require a combination of both big stakes and very high odds.
The minimum stake at 22bet is only $0.30/€0.20. The sportsbook determines the maximum stake separately for each event.
According to the terms and conditions of the company, maximum possible odds for a bet are 200, whereas maximum possible odds for an accumulator are 500. Doesn’t matter if it’s a horse racing bet or a football accumulator – the odds stay the same, and maximum payout does not change.
Using simple math, we can determine that to get to the maximum winnings at 22bet we have to bet either €3000 on a single bet with odds sitting at 200, or €1200 on an accumulator bet with odds being at 500. The first option means betting on an outsider, and the second option means either a long, long betting slip or a combination of pretty incredible outcomes.
But a dream is a dream, eh? And nobody can forbid you to follow your dreams.
It will sound weird, but getting to that €600,000 finish isn’t the end of the line. You have to get there without breaking any 22bet rules, or the company will simply refuse to pay you the money.
What this means:
- Make sure that the server had registered the bet. You should receive an online confirmation;
- Pre-match bets are accepted only before the event starts. When it begins, all concurrent bets are voided or set to 1 odds unless they are live bets;
- Double-check the result of the winning bet. Sometimes bets are resolved incorrectly, and later they are recalculated according to actual results;
- Review your account information. If anything, you can be sure that you will have to undergo a lengthy account verification for a payout this big. Any false data may (and likely will) lead to the forfeit of winnings;
- Have a plan on how to withdraw the money. Technically, 22bet does not have limits for this; however, such limits can be put in place by your payment system provider. Also, make sure that you withdraw money the same way that you’ve deposited it.
- Check the laws in your country. It would be pretty disappointing to find out that all this time you’ve been breaking a local law and therefore cannot legally withdraw the money.
If everyone is on their best behaviour, you should be fine. But €600,000 is a lot of money for a betting site, so be ready for a somewhat extended process.