Serie A accumulator tips and predictions
Due in no small part to their large payout, accumulators attract a large volume of bettors. It’s easy for bookies to sell a footy Acca. By using reliable Serie A accumulator predictions, you’re more likely to predict which team will win each match. If you feel like placing a Serie A Accumulator for today, a little research will go a long way.
Accumulator for Serie A #1
Atalanta — Lazio
Accumulator for Serie A #2
Inter Milan — Sassuolo
Hello, friends! I`m Sammie, born in Kenya, but currently living in the UK and my biggest achievement of 2019 - joined the elite MightyTips football experts team.
Accumulator for Serie A #3
Genoa — Parma
Serie A Acca Tips
We’d want to share with you some tips and tricks to help turn an accumulator bet into an accumulator payout. If you correctly predict several match results, you could easily see $10 turn into over $150, depending on the odds. Read on for our best insiders football betting tips.
The Dos and Don’ts of an Accumulator Bet
- Choose a reliable bookmaker
- Look for the bookie offering the best odds for your acca bets
- Pick favorites and back against teams in the relegation zone
- Back teams you support, bet on who’s likely to win
- Shrug it off as a small loss
- Place a stake without researching the teams
The Anatomy of an Accumulator
A Serie A accumulator bet is a combination of bets placed on the outcome of at least three matches all rolled into one betslip. The reason a Serie A acca bet is so hard to win is that all selections need to be a win for you to win the accumulator.
If one match doesn’t go the way you think it will, then you lose. Football matches have three possible outcomes – home win, away win, and draw. Because there’s a max of three available options, soccer is great for Acca bets.
5 Serie A Accumulator Tips
- Analyze key data such as league tables, fixtures, the home and road form, and odds
- Use data from reliable sources to formulate your bets
- Read what MightyTips football experts think will be sure bets
- Use a comparison site to quickly find the best odds
- Go with an establishment that offers you a bonus or cashback if you don’t win
Teams to Bet on and Avoid When Building Your Serie A Accumulator
Teams like Juventus, Lazio, and Inter Milan are safe bets this season because each of these teams has lost fewer than 3 games all season. You’ll also want to bet against Brescia and SPAL because each team has won 4 games after each playing 25 matches this season.
Who knows who the winners could be. The great news with footy accumulator bets is that you can wager on more than one match, not just the finals. We hope your football betting game benefits from our Serie A Football Accumulator tips and advice.