Valencia vs Baskonia Preview
The Spanish ACB – Playoff – Game 1 on Monday, 31.05.2021, at La Fonteta (Valencia). If you would like to have more insight into this match, check out the preview and betting tips below.
Valencia vs Baskonia Betting Tips
Valencia and Basconia will meet for the sixth time in the playoffs. Baskonia comes in this clash, occupying the fifth position in the standings with 23 wins and 13 defeats. On the other hand, Jaume Ponsarnau's team has only one victory more than Baskonia (24-12), which means that the "bats" will have the advantage of the home field in the first and, if necessary, in the third decisive game.
Valencia has significantly improved their game in the season finale. They look great in recent weeks, winning 7 of the previous 8 games in the domestic competition. Valencia has great potential in their lineup, and the main figure of the team is Bojan Dubljevic, who is leading his team in a great way this season with 13.2 points per game.
The team led by Dusko Ivanovic will have a big bite in the first round of the playoffs because they will not have an easy task to defend the title this season. Baskonia left a bad impression in the last weeks in the domestic competition because they lost 5 of the previous 6 league matches. However, Baskonia has a clear goal, and that is a fierce fight on La Fonteta.
In addition to the advantage of the home field, Valencia will also have their audience that will support them in the first game at La Fonteta. Valencia looks much better at the moment than Basconia, so I hope that this playoff series will start in style.
- Valencia is in great form, winning 7 of the previous 8 games in the domestic competition.
- Basconia has not looked good in recent weeks, losing 5 of the previous 6 league matches.
- Basconia have suffered 4 defeats in the previous 5 away games in all competitions.
- Valencia have won each of the previous 5 home games in all competitions.
- Valencia have won 4 of the previous 5 meetings against Basconia at their "La Fonteta".
Valencia to win
Do you agree with don_ andres?
Saski Baskonia (0)
Sam Van Rossom