Are you tired of having 5-folds and 6-folds flop just because of one or two bets? If so, then you’re far from being the only one. Although this isn’t comforting as you wished it would be, you can also take it as a sign to start looking at the elusive doubles betting accumulator. Not many bettors are willing to use it anymore, but we believe it’s an awesome solution for many problems.
Believe it or not, double acca bets help you learn discipline and curb greedy episodes as much as possible. In this short article, we intend to cover all the benefits of double acca bets and how to effectively approach them.
Mastering the Doubles Accumulator: Easier Than It Sounds
Most punters are hesitant when it comes to doubles. We believe that this is mainly because of two reasons:
- The winnings aren’t as high as with 4+ folds. Even though double acca tips are as abundant as ever, you can’t really have a realistic chance of winning and win a lot of money at the same time. Two bets are a much safer option than four but don’t yield enough money to attract bettors.
- They’re riskier than singles. The amount of money you can win is not dramatically higher than when betting on a single, but you’re twice as likely to fail.
These disadvantages might be deal-breakers for high rollers, but there’s a lot of fun to be had with double football accumulator bets. Here’s how to make the most of all doubles you see:
- Mix one value bet with a riskier market. This way, you won’t fear about both outcomes.
- Use them on a quiet day. If you really have to make a slip, pick two events that you’re familiar with, do your homework and hope for the best.
- Up your stakes. If you happen not to be happy with the winnings, double or triple the stakes. Be sure not to overdo it. Moderation is always important with doubles.