Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Prediction comes ahead of the NBA – Playoff on Sunday, 23.05.2021, at Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia). Let’s look at the match preview as we try to provide the game-winner, Asian handicap, and over/under margins – the best betting tip for this tie.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Preview & Betting Tips
The Washington Wizards finished the regular season in 8th place with a record of 34-38. With that in mind, the Wizards had to cross the road in the qualifications first to secure a place in the playoffs. Namely, the start of these qualifications for the Wizards did not look good, as they lost in the first game to the Boston Celtics (100-118), but they totally outclassed the Indiana Pacers (142-115) in the second final game. Coach Scott Brooks will expect a significant contribution in this series from other players, such as Rui Hachimura and Daniel Gafford.
The Philadelphia 76ers were waiting for the qualifiers to see their opponent in the playoffs, and since they got an opponent they beat in all three meetings this season, I am sure that they are satisfied with the draw in the team. As I said, the Sixers beat the Wizards in all three games in the regular season, so I think Embiid and his team have all the tools to eliminate the Wizards from this series. Joel Embiid has a very successful season, and he is the biggest problem for the Wizards because Washington does not have a player who could stop him.
The Wizards have Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook, but regardless, I think there is a clear difference in quality between these teams this season. Given that, I expect Philadelphia to dominate throughout the game and deservedly win the first game.
- The Philadelphia Sixers finished the regular season as the best home team with a record of 29-7.
- The Philadelphia Sixers will most likely have a complete team against the Wizards.
- The Washington Wizards are not considered good travelers this season, and they have lost the previous three away games in a row.
- D. Avdija and T. Bryant will miss the match against the Philadelphia Sixers, due to injury.
- The Philadelphia Sixers have won all three games this season against the Washington Wizards.
Philadelphia 76ers to win
Do you agree with don_ andres?
Philadelphia 76ers (0)
Washington Wizards (0)