Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Warriors International vs Thunder Logic Prediction

Warriors International vs Thunder Logic Prediction

Warriors International

June 16

02:00

Thunder Logic

Warriors International

Thunder Logic

Warriors International is going to face Thunder Logic in the match of WINNERS League Season 4 North America on 16th of June 2020. Warriors International are ranked 93, while Thunder Logic have a rank of 111. Thunder Logic are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Swisher has played less than 5 matches with core, they have lost their last game against New England Whalers, and have 1 victory in last five matches played.

Thunder Logic best maps are Inferno and Train, with 100% and 100% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 55% of the cases is Overpass, leaving Vertigo as a first ban (45%).

Warriors International favours Dust2 as their first pick with 20%. In 60% of times they ban Nuke.

Thunder Logic have a win rate of 56% on Overpass, while their worst map is Vertigo with a win percentage of 0. Warriors International are at their best on Inferno — a win rate of 67%. However, they really struggle at Nuke with a success of just 0. Warriors International usually win 11.22 rounds in their losses on average.

Brian2K is arguably the best player in Thunder Logic at the moment with 0.56 kills per round and an impact of 0.77. His KAST is 63.6%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.82. His most dangerous rival in Warriors International is walker. He provides 0.64 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.86, and Rating 2.0 of 1.00.

We believe Thunder Logic will win if everything goes according to their plans. and are – to win the game according to the bookmakers.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Warriors International
Thunder Logic
Dust2
40%
5 maps
25%
4 maps
Mirage
64%
11 maps
20%
5 maps
Inferno
67%
3 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
-
0 maps
30%
10 maps
Train
-
1 map
-
2 maps
Overpass
25%
8 maps
50%
8 maps
Vertigo
40%
5 maps
-
0 maps
Past Matches
Warriors International
Best of 3
New England Whalers
0 - 2
Mirage
Keep the Comms Up
14 - 16
Mirage
blood, sweat, and tears
4 - 16
Mirage
Mythic
6 - 16
Dust2
Infinity
16 - 13
Thunder Logic
Nuke
RBG
12 - 16
Nuke
Recon 5
16 - 19
Nuke
Swedish Canadians
19 - 15
Overpass
New England Whalers
16 - 10
Best of 3
Keep the Comms Up
0 - 2
Warriors International vs Thunder Logic odds
Sign Up Offers

Warriors International

2.10 2.10 2.18 2.00

Draw

- - - -

Thunder Logic

1.60 1.66 1.65 1.78
Who will win?

Warriors International Warriors International (0)

0%

Thunder Logic Thunder Logic (2)

100%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
15.06.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic