Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE vs Chiefs Prediction

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE vs Chiefs Prediction

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE

July 03

09:10

Chiefs

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE

Chiefs

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE is going to face Chiefs in the match of ESEA MDL Season 34 Australia on 3rd of July 2020. TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE are ranked 107, while Chiefs have a rank of 83. Chiefs are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE is worse ranked (#107), they have lost their last game against Rooster, and have 3 victories in last five matches played.

Chiefs best maps are Mirage and Inferno, with 86% and 71% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 28% of the cases is Nuke, leaving Overpass as a first ban (72%).

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE favours Dust2 as their first pick with 17%. In 67% of times they ban Train.

Chiefs have a win rate of 0% on Nuke, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 0. TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE are at their best on Train — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Mirage with a success of just 25. TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE usually win 9.64 rounds in their losses on average.

zeph is arguably the best player in Chiefs at the moment with 0.73 kills per round and an impact of 1.27. His KAST is 71.2%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.15. His most dangerous rival in TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE is pz. He provides 0.72 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.17, and Rating 2.0 of 1.11.

We believe Chiefs will win if everything goes according to their plans. Chiefs played 1 matches against TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE in the past 30 days, they won 1 and lost 0 and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE
Chiefs
Dust2
33%
6 maps
-
2 maps
Mirage
25%
12 maps
86%
7 maps
Inferno
57%
7 maps
71%
7 maps
Nuke
40%
5 maps
-
2 maps
Train
-
1 map
50%
4 maps
Overpass
100%
6 maps
-
0 maps
Vertigo
33%
3 maps
-
0 maps
Past Matches
TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE
Best of 3
Rooster
0 - 1
Best of 3
Rooster
0 - 2
Overpass
Mako
16 - 14
Best of 3
Downfall
2 - 1
Overpass
Overt
16 - 9
Chiefs
Best of 3
ORDER
0 - 2
Best of 3
Paradox
2 - 0
Best of 3
Ground Zero
2 - 0
Best of 3
AVANT
0 - 2
Train
Overt
16 - 4
TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE vs Chiefs Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-06-14

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE

8
16

Chiefs

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE vs Chiefs odds
Sign Up Offers

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE

Draw

Chiefs

Who will win?

TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE (0)

0%

Chiefs Chiefs (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
30.06.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic