Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Sprout vs Wisla Krakow Prediction

Sprout vs Wisla Krakow Prediction

Sprout

June 16

16:00

Wisla Krakow

Sprout

Wisla Krakow

Sprout is going to face Wisla Krakow in the match of ESEA MDL Season 34 Europe on 16th of June 2020. Sprout are ranked 37, while Wisla Krakow have a rank of 80. Sprout are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Wisla Krakow is worse ranked (#80), they have lost their last game against AGF, and have 1 victory in last five matches played.

Sprout best maps are Dust2 and Mirage, with 77% and 70% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 55% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Overpass as a first ban (45%).

Wisla Krakow favours Mirage as their first pick with 38%. In 69% of times they ban Vertigo.

Sprout have a win rate of 70% on Mirage, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 50. Wisla Krakow are at their best on Mirage — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Dust2 with a success of just 0. Wisla Krakow usually win 16.33 rounds in their losses on average.

dycha is arguably the best player in Sprout at the moment with 0.72 kills per round and an impact of 1.11. His KAST is 71.1%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.12. His most dangerous rival in Wisla Krakow is fanatyk. He provides 0.60 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.82, and Rating 2.0 of 0.92.

We believe Sprout will win if everything goes according to their plans. Sprout has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: Sprout to Win

Best odds: 1.24

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

1 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 100%

1 Votes

No 0%


Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Sprout
Wisla Krakow
Dust2
77%
13 maps
-
1 map
Mirage
70%
23 maps
-
1 map
Inferno
69%
13 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
50%
12 maps
60%
5 maps
Train
55%
11 maps
-
2 maps
Overpass
57%
7 maps
25%
4 maps
Vertigo
50%
6 maps
33%
3 maps
Past Matches
Sprout
Best of 3
Virtus.pro
1 - 2
Best of 3
forZe
1 - 2
Mirage
Nemiga
12 - 16
Nuke
PACT
16 - 9
Inferno
Unicorns of Love
16 - 12
Wisla Krakow
Best of 3
AGF
0 - 2
Overpass
Hard Legion
10 - 16
Train
PACT
7 - 16
Mirage
Movistar Riders
16 - 10
Best of 3
HONORIS
0 - 2
Sprout vs Wisla Krakow odds
Sign Up Offers

Sprout

1.20 1.20 1.24 1.24

Draw

- - - -

Wisla Krakow

4.00 4.33 3.90 3.90
Who will win?

Sprout Sprout (0)

0%

Wisla Krakow Wisla Krakow (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings. I am Vadims Mikeļevičs, and I am - along with my many colleagues - responsible for bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic