Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Sprout vs Unicorns of Love Prediction

Sprout vs Unicorns of Love Prediction

Sprout

June 09

18:00

Unicorns of Love

Sprout

Unicorns of Love

Sprout is going to face Unicorns of Love in the match of ESEA MDL Season 34 Europe on 9th of June 2020. Sprout are ranked 35, while Unicorns of Love have a rank of 104. Sprout are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Unicorns of Love is worse ranked (#104), they have won their last game against pro100, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Sprout best maps are Dust2 and Mirage, with 77% and 75% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 57% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Overpass as a first ban (43%).

Unicorns of Love favours Vertigo as their first pick with 60%. In 100% of times they ban Mirage.

Sprout have a win rate of 75% on Mirage, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 46. Unicorns of Love are at their best on Dust2 — a win rate of 50%. However, they really struggle at Mirage with a success of just 0. Unicorns of Love usually win 8.29 rounds in their losses on average.

dycha is arguably the best player in Sprout at the moment with 0.72 kills per round and an impact of 1.10. His KAST is 71.5%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.12. His most dangerous rival in Unicorns of Love is Andyy. He provides 0.66 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.95, and Rating 2.0 of 0.97.

We believe Sprout will win if everything goes according to their plans. Sprout played 1 matches against Unicorns of Love in the past 30 days, they won 1 and lost 0 and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Sprout
Unicorns of Love
Dust2
77%
13 maps
50%
8 maps
Mirage
74%
23 maps
-
0 maps
Inferno
73%
11 maps
-
2 maps
Nuke
50%
12 maps
17%
6 maps
Train
60%
10 maps
-
0 maps
Overpass
60%
5 maps
0%
3 maps
Vertigo
50%
6 maps
-
2 maps
Past Matches
Sprout
Best of 5
Heretics
1 - 3
Best of 3
Endpoint
2 - 0
Best of 3
Elites
2 - 0
Best of 3
BIG
2 - 0
Best of 3
ALTERNATE aTTaX
2 - 0
Unicorns of Love
Dust2
pro100
16 - 14
Best of 3
BIG
0 - 2
Best of 3
ad hoc
2 - 0
Best of 3
Sprout
0 - 2
Best of 3
BIG
0 - 2
Sprout vs Unicorns of Love Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-05-24

Sprout

16
3

Unicorns of Love

2020-05-24

Sprout

16
14

Unicorns of Love

2020-02-18

Sprout

16
0

Unicorns of Love

Sprout vs Unicorns of Love odds
Sign Up Offers

Sprout

1.15 1.15

Draw

- -

Unicorns of Love

5.20 5.20
Who will win?

Sprout Sprout (0)

0%

Unicorns of Love Unicorns of Love (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic