Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Sprout vs Endpoint Prediction

Sprout vs Endpoint Prediction

Sprout

June 03

19:00

Endpoint

Sprout

Endpoint

Sprout is going to face Endpoint in the match of ESL European Championship 2020 on 3rd of June 2020. Sprout are ranked 35, while Endpoint have a rank of 32. Sprout are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Endpoint usually loses 10.49 rounds in wins on average. They have won their last game against Movistar Riders, and have 3 victories in last five matches played.

Sprout best maps are Dust2 and Mirage, with 82% and 78% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 56% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Overpass as a first ban (44%).

Endpoint favours Dust2 as their first pick with 47%. In 76% of times they ban Nuke.

Sprout have a win rate of 78% on Mirage, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 38. Endpoint are at their best on Vertigo — a win rate of 76%. However, they really struggle at Nuke with a success of just 25. Endpoint usually win 10.49 rounds in their losses on average.

dycha is arguably the best player in Sprout at the moment with 0.71 kills per round and an impact of 1.08. His KAST is 71.0%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.10. His most dangerous rival in Endpoint is Thomas. He provides 0.71 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.08, and Rating 2.0 of 1.12.

We believe Sprout will win if everything goes according to their plans. Sprout has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Sprout
Endpoint
Dust2
82%
11 maps
69%
29 maps
Mirage
78%
23 maps
55%
11 maps
Inferno
64%
11 maps
64%
14 maps
Nuke
38%
13 maps
25%
4 maps
Train
58%
12 maps
41%
17 maps
Overpass
50%
6 maps
60%
15 maps
Vertigo
60%
5 maps
76%
21 maps
Past Matches
Sprout
Best of 3
Elites
2 - 0
Best of 3
BIG
2 - 0
Best of 3
ALTERNATE aTTaX
2 - 0
Best of 3
EURONICS
2 - 0
Best of 3
Gambit Youngsters
2 - 1
Endpoint
Best of 3
Movistar Riders
2 - 0
Best of 3
Complexity
0 - 2
Best of 3
Salamander
2 - 1
Inferno
HONORIS
16 - 4
Overpass
Nemiga
10 - 16
Sprout vs Endpoint Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-05-12

Sprout

11
16

Endpoint

2020-05-09

Sprout

14
16

Endpoint

2020-05-09

Sprout

10
16

Endpoint

2019-10-07

Sprout

16
8

ex-Epsilon

2019-10-07

Sprout

19
22

ex-Epsilon

2019-10-07

Sprout

16
12

ex-Epsilon

2019-10-05

Sprout

7
16

ex-Epsilon

2019-10-05

Sprout

10
16

ex-Epsilon

2019-10-05

Sprout

16
8

ex-Epsilon

Sprout vs Endpoint odds
Sign Up Offers

Sprout

1.61 1.61

Draw

- -

Endpoint

2.26 2.26
Who will win?

Sprout Sprout (1)

100%

Endpoint Endpoint (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
5 out of 5 based on 1 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic