Spirit vs forZe Prediction

Spirit

May 23

19:30

forZe

Spirit

forZe

Spirit is going to face forZe in the match of Home Sweet Home Cup 5 on 23rd of May 2020. Spirit are ranked 17, while forZe have a rank of 26. forZe are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers.

Spirit usually loses 9.24 rounds in wins on average. They have won their last game against Apeks, and have 4 victories in last five matches played.

forZe best maps are Inferno and Mirage, with 68% and 60% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 56% of the cases is Inferno, leaving Vertigo as a first ban (44%).

Spirit favours Dust2 as their first pick with 35%. In 69% of times they ban Vertigo.

forZe have a win rate of 68% on Inferno, while their worst map is Vertigo with a win percentage of 0. Spirit are at their best on Overpass — a win rate of 88%. However, they really struggle at Vertigo with a success of just 33. Spirit usually win 9.5 rounds in their losses on average.

Jerry is arguably the best player in forZe at the moment with 0.68 kills per round and an impact of 1.01. His KAST is 70.9%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.06. His most dangerous rival in Spirit is magixx. He provides 0.65 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.96, and Rating 2.0 of 1.06.

We believe forZe will win if everything goes according to their plans. forZe has won 3 out of the last 5 matches and are 2.45 to win the game according to the bookmakers.

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: Spirit to Win

Best odds: 1.50

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

2 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 0%

2 Votes

No 100%


Lineups
Spirit
World rank: #17
chopper
chopper
mir
mir
sdy
sdy
iDISBALANCE
iDISBALANCE
magixx
magixx
forZe
World rank: #26
facecrack
facecrack
almazer
almazer
FL1T
FL1T
xsepower
xsepower
Jerry
Jerry
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Spirit
forZe
Dust2
72%
18 maps
44%
9 maps
Mirage
62%
13 maps
60%
15 maps
Inferno
62%
21 maps
68%
19 maps
Nuke
75%
16 maps
60%
15 maps
Train
78%
9 maps
44%
9 maps
Overpass
88%
8 maps
29%
7 maps
Vertigo
33%
3 maps
-
1 map
Past Matches
Spirit
Best of 3
Apeks
2 - 0
Best of 3
Secret
1 - 2
Nuke
AVEZ
16 - 5
Best of 3
Winstrike
2 - 0
Best of 3
Virtus.pro
2 - 1
forZe
Best of 3
Syman
2 - 1
Mirage
HONORIS
16 - 11
Best of 3
Gambit Youngsters
1 - 2
Best of 3
Unique
2 - 0
Best of 3
AGO
1 - 2
Spirit vs forZe Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-05-02

Spirit

16
12

forZe

2020-05-02

Spirit

16
10

forZe

2020-04-20

Spirit

16
14

forZe

2020-04-20

Spirit

16
13

forZe

2020-04-12

Spirit

16
7

forZe

2020-04-12

Spirit

16
13

forZe

2020-04-12

Spirit

17
19

forZe

2020-02-29

Spirit

16
9

forZe

2020-02-29

Spirit

16
12

forZe

2020-02-29

Spirit

12
16

forZe

2019-12-14

Spirit

14
16

forZe

2019-11-12

Spirit

9
16

forZe

2019-11-12

Spirit

22
20

forZe

2019-11-12

Spirit

19
22

forZe

2019-11-04

Spirit

31
28

forZe

2019-07-26

Spirit

16
19

forZe

2019-07-26

Spirit

12
16

forZe

2019-05-21

Spirit

16
0

forZe

Spirit vs forZe odds
Sign Up Offers

Spirit

1.50 1.44 1.48 1.49

Draw

- - - -

forZe

2.30 2.62 2.40 2.40
Who will win?

Spirit Spirit (0)

0%

forZe forZe (1)

100%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all
Vadim Mikelevich
23.05.2020
Greetings. I am Vadim Mikelevich, and I am - along with my many colleagues - responsible for bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
5.0
Reviews (6)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

04.06.2020
01:00
AA
vs
Recon 5
04.06.2020
01:00
Mythic
vs
Warriors International
04.06.2020
00:00
New England Whalers
vs
blood, sweat, and tears
04.06.2020
10:20
OG
vs
Secret
04.06.2020
08:50
Copenhagen Flames
vs
forZe
03.06.2020
15:00
KOVA
vs
x6tence
03.06.2020
02:00
Recon 5
vs
blood, sweat, and tears
03.06.2020
23:00
MIBR
vs
Gen.G
03.06.2020
02:00
Keep the Comms Up
vs
blood, sweat, and tears