Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions sAw vs Real Betis Prediction

sAw vs Real Betis Prediction

sAw

May 23

17:00

Real Betis

sAw

Real Betis

sAw is going to face Real Betis in the match of RTP Arena Cup on 23rd of May 2020. sAw are ranked 77, while Real Betis have a rank of 96. sAw are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Real Betis is worse ranked (#96), they have won their last game against Wygers, and have 1 victory in last five matches played.

sAw best maps are Dust2 and Vertigo, with 100% and 100% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 40% of the cases is Vertigo, leaving Mirage as a first ban (60%).

Real Betis favours Train as their first pick with 100%. In 100% of times they ban Vertigo.

sAw have a win rate of 100% on Vertigo, while their worst map is Mirage with a win percentage of 0. Real Betis are at their best on Inferno — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Dust2 with a success of just 0. Real Betis usually win 14 rounds in their losses on average.

stadodo is arguably the best player in sAw at the moment with 0.70 kills per round and an impact of 1.04. His KAST is 72.8%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.11. His most dangerous rival in Real Betis is sausol. He provides 0.65 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.96, and Rating 2.0 of 1.04.

We believe sAw will win if everything goes according to their plans. sAw has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: sAw to Win

Best odds: 1.15

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

1 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 100%

1 Votes

No 0%


Lineups
sAw
World rank: #77
arki
arki
MUTiRiS
MUTiRiS
rmn
rmn
JUST
JUST
stadodo
stadodo
Real Betis
World rank: #96
Kairi
Kairi
Blastinho
Blastinho
HUMANZ
HUMANZ
Ergasster
Ergasster
sausol
sausol
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
sAw
Real Betis
Dust2
100%
3 maps
-
0 maps
Mirage
-
1 map
-
0 maps
Inferno
25%
4 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
40%
5 maps
-
0 maps
Train
-
2 maps
-
1 map
Overpass
-
2 maps
-
1 map
Vertigo
100%
3 maps
-
0 maps
Past Matches
sAw
Best of 3
Ambush
2 - 1
Best of 3
FATE
2 - 1
Best of 3
Singularity
2 - 1
Best of 3
KPI
2 - 0
Mirage
AVEZ
6 - 16
Real Betis
Best of 3
Wygers
2 - 1
sAw vs Real Betis odds
Sign Up Offers

sAw

1.15

Draw

-

Real Betis

4.75
Who will win?

sAw sAw (1)

100%

Real Betis Real Betis (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all

Other predictions

29.05.2020
19:10
Evil Geniuses
vs
100 Thieves
29.05.2020
18:00
SKADE
vs
Nordavind
29.05.2020
17:00
SKADE
vs
Apeks
26.05.2020
17:50
HAVU
vs
Gambit Youngsters
29.05.2020
16:00
Singularity
vs
x6tence
29.05.2020
15:30
Natus Vincere
vs
NiP
27.05.2020
12:00
Natus Vincere
vs
Vitality
29.05.2020
12:00
Vitality
vs
ENCE
29.05.2020
10:20
Secret
vs
Syman