Prima vs Lilmix Prediction

Prima

May 31

16:25

Lilmix

Prima

Lilmix

Prima is going to face Lilmix in the match of Svenska Elitserien Spring 2020 on 31st of May 2020. They are ranked 84, while Lilmix is currently unranked. Lilmix are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Core lineup has only played 2 maps the past 30 days, they have lost their last game against fightclub, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Lilmix best maps are Mirage and Dust2, with 100% and 0% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 33% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Vertigo as a first ban (67%).

Prima favours Vertigo as their first pick with 55%. In 45% of times they ban Inferno.

Lilmix have a win rate of 100% on Mirage, while their worst map is Dust2 with a win percentage of 0. Prima are at their best on Dust2 — a win rate of 67%. However, they really struggle at Inferno with a success of just 0. Prima usually win 11 rounds in their losses on average.

b0denmaster is arguably the best player in Lilmix at the moment with 0.60 kills per round and an impact of 0.90. His KAST is 67.1%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.91. His most dangerous rival in Prima is isak. He provides 0.66 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.07, and Rating 2.0 of 1.00.

We believe Lilmix will win if everything goes according to their plans. and are – to win the game according to the bookmakers.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Prima
Lilmix
Vertigo
60%
5 maps
-
0 maps
Dust2
67%
3 maps
-
0 maps
Overpass
0%
4 maps
-
0 maps
Mirage
67%
3 maps
-
1 map
Inferno
0%
3 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
-
0 maps
-
1 map
Train
60%
5 maps
-
0 maps
Past Matches
Prima
Best of 3
fightclub
0 - 2
Best of 3
FATE
0 - 2
Best of 3
Turkey5
2 - 0
Best of 3
Wisla Krakow
1 - 2
Best of 3
Apeks
2 - 1
Lilmix
Best of 3
Sons Of Lennart
1 - 2
Best of 3
Valorix
2 - 1
Best of 3
fightclub
0 - 2
Best of 3
Monarchs
2 - 0
Best of 3
Wildfire
0 - 2
Prima vs Lilmix Head-to-Head (H2H)
2019-12-07

Valorix

12
16

Lilmix

2019-12-07

Valorix

16
19

Lilmix

2019-12-07

Valorix

16
9

Lilmix

Prima vs Lilmix odds
Sign Up Offers

Prima

2.30 2.00 1.85 2.44

Draw

- - - -

Lilmix

1.55 1.72 1.86 1.56
Who will win?

Prima Prima (0)

0%

Lilmix Lilmix (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
30.05.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic