Premium Betting Tips 09.07.2019
The words said after the match for the third place in the Copa America, could cost a lot the Argentina national team captain, Lionel Messi! As the Spanish media convey, the Messi is threatened with a suspension for two years from playing for the national team due to poor behavior in the tournament. “Copa America is set for Brazil to win.”
These are ‘Messi’s words, in some sense, I know that he is partly right…. but … I ‘don’t know, what do you think? CONMEBOL indirectly reminded him of the statement that he should respect the fair play, but it is possible that it may not be all. If they suspend him for two years, that would mean that Messi misses the next Copa America which is held in Argentina and Colombia, but also the qualifications for the World Cup in 2022 in Qatar. And their everlasting rival Brazil is the South America champion! The first time after 12 years, and ninth in the history of the competition. Brazil defeated Peru with 3:1 on loaded Maracana, but it justified the role of favorite harder than it was expected.
Peru offered more than a fierce resistance, but in the end, however, the results of the titles were in ‘Brazil’s favor. I think this will hurt Messi even more … though … Brazilian players ‘didn’t remain obliged. They even commented that when Messi plays in Barcelona he ‘doesn’t criticize referees who help them. And you ‘can’t say they’re wrong. Let me hear from you, maybe you have some interesting comment on this topic? ‘I’m listening to you, B.
Premium betting tips 09.07.2019
|Dudelange – Valleta||1||1.45|
|Kalju – Shkendija||2||1.50|
|Sarajevo – Celtic||2||1.95|
|TNS – KF Feronikeli||1||1.90|
|FC Astana – CFR Cluj||X||3.20|
|Zwolle – PAOK||X||2.60|
- 1 – Home team to win;
- X – Draw;
- 2 – Away team to win;
- BTTS – Both teams to score;
- 1&HT2+ – Home team wins and score at least two goals;
- 2&AT2+ – Away team wins and score at least two goals;
- 1&BTTS – Home team wins and both to score;
- 2&BTTS – Away team wins and both to score;
- 1&O2.5 – Home team to win and Over 2.5 goals;
- 2&O2.5 – Away team to win and Over 2.5 goals;
- 1HT X – Draw on the first half time;
- 1/1 – Home team lead after 1HT and win the match;
- 2/2 – Away team lead after 1HT and win the match.