OneThree vs D13 Prediction

OneThree

May 22

12:25

D13

OneThree

D13

OneThree is going to face D13 in the match of Weibo Cup Asian Championship 2020 on 22nd of May 2020. OneThree is unranked, while D13 has a rank of 99 . OneThree are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers.

D13 usually loses 10.25 rounds in wins on average. They have lost their last game against TIGER, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

OneThree best maps are Mirage and Dust2, with 100% and 0% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 25% of the cases is Nuke, leaving Vertigo as a first ban (75%).

D13 favours Train as their first pick with 40%. In 67% of times they ban Overpass.

OneThree have a win rate of 0% on Nuke, while their worst map is Dust2 with a win percentage of 0. D13 are at their best on Mirage — a win rate of 80%. However, they really struggle at Overpass with a success of just 0. D13 usually win 10.85 rounds in their losses on average.

lan is arguably the best player in OneThree at the moment with 0.68 kills per round and an impact of 1.04. His KAST is 61.9%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.97. His most dangerous rival in D13 is Annihilation. He provides 0.71 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.12, and Rating 2.0 of 1.10.

We believe OneThree will win if everything goes according to their plans. OneThree is the bookmaker favorite and are 1.28 to win the game according to the bookmakers.

Predicted By Vadim
Mikelevich

Vadim Mikelevich

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: OneThree to Win

Best odds: 1.51

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

1 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 100%

1 Votes

No 0%


Lineups
OneThree
Unranked
DD
DD
Karsa
Karsa
bottle
bottle
lan
lan
ChildKing
ChildKing
D13
World rank: #99
tamir
tamir
Mistercap
Mistercap
rate
rate
sk0R
sk0R
Annihilation
Annihilation
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
OneThree
D13
Dust2
-
0 maps
25%
4 maps
Mirage
-
1 map
80%
5 maps
Inferno
-
0 maps
67%
3 maps
Nuke
-
2 maps
44%
9 maps
Train
-
2 maps
67%
6 maps
Overpass
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Vertigo
-
0 maps
-
2 maps
Past Matches
OneThree
Best of 3
JiJieHao
1 - 2
Best of 3
EHOME
0 - 2
Best of 3
Invictus
2 - 1
Best of 3
TYLOO
0 - 2
Best of 3
Alpha Red
2 - 1
D13
Best of 3
TIGER
0 - 2
Best of 3
TYLOO
2 - 0
Best of 3
Mazaalai
2 - 0
Best of 3
Camel Riders
0 - 2
Best of 3
Beyond
1 - 2
OneThree vs D13 odds
Sign Up Offers

OneThree

1.28 1.28 1.51 1.51

Draw

- - - -

D13

3.35 3.50 2.49 2.49
Who will win?

OneThree OneThree (0)

0%

D13 D13 (0)

0%

Draw (1)

100%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all
Vadim Mikelevich
22.05.2020
Greetings. I am Vadim Mikelevich, and I am - along with my many colleagues - responsible for bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
5.0
Reviews (6)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

02.06.2020
21:45
FURIA
vs
Gen.G
02.06.2020
20:30
Triumph
vs
Cloud9
31.05.2020
16:00
AGO
vs
AVEZ
31.05.2020
15:00
Prima
vs
Lilmix
31.05.2020
17:00
sAw
vs
Movistar Riders
31.05.2020
13:30
BIG
vs
Unicorns of Love
02.06.2020
17:15
Vitality
vs
NiP
31.05.2020
10:30
ALTERNATE aTTaX
vs
Sprout
31.05.2020
15:50
Gambit Youngsters
vs
Complexity