Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Nordavind vs ALTERNATE aTTaX Prediction

Nordavind vs ALTERNATE aTTaX Prediction

Nordavind

May 06

18:00

ALTERNATE aTTaX

Nordavind

ALTERNATE aTTaX

Nordavind is going to face ALTERNATE aTTaX in the match of ESEA MDL Season 34 Europe on May 6, 2020. ALTERNATE aTTaX are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers. They are ranked 45, while ALTERNATE aTTaX has a rank of 55.

Nordavind is playing with stand-in: H4RR3 instead of RUBINO, they have lost their last game against North, and have 1 victories in last five matches played.

ALTERNATE aTTaX best maps are Dust2 and Mirage, with 100% and 100% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 24% of the cases is Overpass, leaving Nuke as a first ban (76%).

Nordavind favours Overpass as their first pick with 28%. In 80% of times they ban Train.

ALTERNATE aTTaX have a win rate of 80% on Overpass, while their worst map is Vertigo with a win percentage of 75%. Nordavind are at their best on Overpass — a win rate of 60%. However, they really struggle at Dust2 with a success of just 20%. Nordavind usually win rounds in their losses on average.

H4RR3 is arguably the best player in ALTERNATE aTTaX at the moment with 0.60 kills per round and an impact of 0.98. He is 67.4% in his team by KAST, and is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.94. His most dangerous rival in Nordavind is slaxz-. He provides 0.72 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.12, and Rating 2.0 of 1.21.

We believe ALTERNATE aTTaX will win if everything will go according to their plans. ALTERNATE aTTaX has won 4 out of the last 5 matches and are -to win the game according to the bookmakers..

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: ALTERNATE aTTaX to Win

Best odds: 2.01

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

0 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 0%

0 Votes

No 0%


Lineups
Nordavind
World rank: #47
TENZKI
TENZKI
HS
HS
NaToSaphiX
NaToSaphiX
cromen
cromen
H4RR3
H4RR3
ALTERNATE aTTaX
World rank: #44
ScrunK
ScrunK
stfN
stfN
mirbit
mirbit
kressy
kressy
slaxz-
slaxz-
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Nordavind
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Dust2
27%
11 maps
-
2 maps
Mirage
55%
20 maps
-
1 map
Inferno
50%
16 maps
80%
5 maps
Nuke
42%
12 maps
-
0 maps
Train
-
0 maps
67%
3 maps
Overpass
64%
11 maps
80%
5 maps
Vertigo
25%
4 maps
75%
4 maps
Past Matches
Nordavind
Best of 3
GODSENT
2 - 0
Overpass
AGO
16 - 8
Nuke
HAVU
10 - 16
Inferno
Giants
16 - 14
Best of 3
Sprout
2 - 0
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Inferno
Endpoint
12 - 16
Dust2
Salamander
16 - 14
Train
Tricked
16 - 11
Overpass
FATE
16 - 10
Inferno
Demolition Crew
16 - 12
Nordavind vs ALTERNATE aTTaX odds
Sign Up Offers

Nordavind

2.05 2.00 1.81 1.90

Draw

- - - -

ALTERNATE aTTaX

1.70 1.72 2.01 1.93
Who will win?

Nordavind Nordavind (0)

0%

ALTERNATE aTTaX ALTERNATE aTTaX (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all

Other predictions

29.05.2020
19:10
Evil Geniuses
vs
100 Thieves
29.05.2020
18:00
SKADE
vs
Nordavind
29.05.2020
17:00
SKADE
vs
Apeks
26.05.2020
17:50
HAVU
vs
Gambit Youngsters
29.05.2020
16:00
Singularity
vs
x6tence
29.05.2020
15:30
Natus Vincere
vs
NiP
27.05.2020
12:00
Natus Vincere
vs
Vitality
29.05.2020
12:00
Vitality
vs
ENCE
29.05.2020
10:20
Secret
vs
Syman