Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions New England Whalers vs TeamOne Prediction

New England Whalers vs TeamOne Prediction

New England Whalers

June 16

01:00

TeamOne

New England Whalers

TeamOne

New England Whalers is going to face TeamOne in the match of WINNERS League Season 4 North America on 16th of June 2020. New England Whalers are ranked 54, while TeamOne have a rank of 82. TeamOne are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

New England Whalers usually loses 7.45 rounds in wins on average. They have won their last game against Levitate, and have 3 victories in last five matches played.

TeamOne best maps are Overpass and Dust2, with 100% and 67% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 27% of the cases is Nuke, leaving Vertigo as a first ban (73%).

New England Whalers favours Nuke as their first pick with 33%. In 44% of times they ban Train.

TeamOne have a win rate of 50% on Nuke, while their worst map is Vertigo with a win percentage of 0. New England Whalers are at their best on Vertigo — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Inferno with a success of just 0. New England Whalers usually win 10.45 rounds in their losses on average.

b4rtiN is arguably the best player in TeamOne at the moment with 0.82 kills per round and an impact of 1.33. His KAST is 74.0%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.27. His most dangerous rival in New England Whalers is Rampage. He provides 0.68 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.11, and Rating 2.0 of 1.08.

We believe TeamOne will win if everything goes according to their plans. TeamOne played 1 matches against New England Whalers in the past 30 days, they won 1 and lost 0 and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
New England Whalers
TeamOne
Dust2
78%
9 maps
67%
6 maps
Mirage
25%
4 maps
60%
5 maps
Inferno
0%
4 maps
67%
6 maps
Nuke
78%
9 maps
40%
5 maps
Train
-
2 maps
67%
3 maps
Overpass
64%
14 maps
-
2 maps
Vertigo
-
1 map
-
0 maps
Past Matches
New England Whalers
Best of 3
Levitate
2 - 1
Best of 3
TeamOne
0 - 2
Best of 3
Warriors International
2 - 0
Dust2
Levitate
10 - 16
Dust2
AA
16 - 12
TeamOne
Best of 3
New England Whalers
2 - 0
Best of 3
Recon 5
2 - 0
Nuke
Recon 5
6 - 16
Nuke
Keep the Comms Up
12 - 16
Nuke
Yeah
13 - 16
New England Whalers vs TeamOne Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-06-15

New England Whalers

17
19

TeamOne

2020-06-15

New England Whalers

17
19

TeamOne

2020-03-13

New England Whalers

16
12

TeamOne

New England Whalers vs TeamOne odds
Sign Up Offers

New England Whalers

2.10

Draw

-

TeamOne

1.66
Who will win?

New England Whalers New England Whalers (0)

0%

TeamOne TeamOne (1)

100%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
15.06.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic