Mako vs Rooster Prediction

Mako

May 06

11:10

Rooster

Mako

Rooster

Mako is going to face Rooster in the match of ESEA MDL Season 34 Australia on May 6, 2020. Rooster are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers. They are ranked 142, while Rooster has a rank of 73.

Mako is worse ranked (#142), they have lost their last game against Skyfire, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Rooster best maps are Overpass and Mirage, with 88% and 74% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 57% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Nuke as a first ban (43%).

Mako favours Nuke as their first pick with 50%. In 50% of times they ban Train.

Rooster have a win rate of 74% on Mirage, while their worst map is Dust2 with a win percentage of 33%. Mako are at their best on Mirage — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Nuke with a success of just 33%. Mako usually win rounds in their losses on average.

Jim^ is arguably the best player in Rooster at the moment with 0.64 kills per round and an impact of 0.89. He is 69.2% in his team by KAST, and is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.97. His most dangerous rival in Mako is asap. He provides 0.93 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.41, and Rating 2.0 of 1.33.

We believe Rooster will win if everything will go according to their plans. Rooster has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: Rooster to Win

Best odds: 1.28

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

0 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 0%

0 Votes

No 0%


Lineups
Mako
World rank: #142
xertz
xertz
Wolfy
Wolfy
CrimZM
CrimZM
callum_murray
callum_murray
Jim^
Jim^
Rooster
World rank: #73
chelleos
chelleos
DannyG
DannyG
ADK
ADK
nettik
nettik
asap
asap
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Mako
Rooster
Dust2
0%
6 maps
33%
6 maps
Mirage
-
1 map
74%
19 maps
Inferno
-
1 map
58%
24 maps
Nuke
33%
6 maps
44%
9 maps
Train
-
0 maps
33%
3 maps
Overpass
-
2 maps
88%
8 maps
Vertigo
33%
3 maps
40%
5 maps
Past Matches
Mako
Nuke
Skyfire
12 - 16
Inferno
Ground Zero
10 - 16
Vertigo
Chiefs
5 - 16
Best of 3
Esper
2 - 0
Best of 3
ex-MC Academy
2 - 0
Rooster
Overpass
Overt
16 - 7
Inferno
Ground Zero
16 - 13
Dust2
Justice
11 - 16
Best of 3
Chiefs
1 - 2
Best of 3
Ground Zero
2 - 1
Mako vs Rooster Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-01-22

Formidable

3
16

Rooster

Mako vs Rooster odds
Sign Up Offers

Mako

3.35 1.10

Draw

- -

Rooster

1.28 1.10
Who will win?

Mako Mako (1)

100%

Rooster Rooster (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all

Other predictions

29.05.2020
19:10
Evil Geniuses
vs
100 Thieves
29.05.2020
18:00
SKADE
vs
Nordavind
29.05.2020
17:00
SKADE
vs
Apeks
26.05.2020
17:50
HAVU
vs
Gambit Youngsters
29.05.2020
16:00
Singularity
vs
x6tence
29.05.2020
15:30
Natus Vincere
vs
NiP
27.05.2020
12:00
Natus Vincere
vs
Vitality
29.05.2020
12:00
Vitality
vs
ENCE
29.05.2020
10:20
Secret
vs
Syman