Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Lucid Dream vs Divine Vendetta Prediction

Lucid Dream vs Divine Vendetta Prediction

Lucid Dream

June 28

09:00

Divine Vendetta

Lucid Dream

Divine Vendetta

Lucid Dream is going to face Divine Vendetta in the match of Perfect World Asia League Summer 2020 on 28th of June 2020. Lucid Dream are ranked 120, while Divine Vendetta have a rank of 128. Divine Vendetta are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Core lineup has only played 5 matches together, they have lost their last game against Invictus, and have 1 victory in last five matches played.

Divine Vendetta best maps are Nuke and Dust2, with 67% and 40% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 67% of the cases is Dust2, leaving Train as a first ban (33%).

Lucid Dream favours Mirage as their first pick with 33%. In 83% of times they ban Vertigo.

Divine Vendetta have a win rate of 40% on Dust2, while their worst map is Mirage with a win percentage of 0. Lucid Dream are at their best on Inferno — a win rate of 50%. However, they really struggle at Nuke with a success of just 0. Lucid Dream usually win 11.38 rounds in their losses on average.

Ttyke is arguably the best player in Divine Vendetta at the moment with 0.58 kills per round and an impact of 0.92. His KAST is 66.0%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.90. His most dangerous rival in Lucid Dream is JohnOlsen. He provides 0.68 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.01, and Rating 2.0 of 1.00.

We believe Divine Vendetta will win if everything goes according to their plans. and are – to win the game according to the bookmakers.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Lucid Dream
Divine Vendetta
Dust2
33%
3 maps
40%
5 maps
Mirage
25%
4 maps
-
1 map
Inferno
-
2 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
-
2 maps
67%
3 maps
Train
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Overpass
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Vertigo
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Past Matches
Lucid Dream
Best of 3
Invictus
1 - 2
Best of 3
Paper Rex
2 - 0
Best of 3
Beyond
0 - 2
Best of 3
Beyond
0 - 2
Best of 3
ViCi
0 - 2
Divine Vendetta
Best of 3
Mazaalai
2 - 0
Best of 3
Invictus
0 - 2
Best of 3
Yalla
0 - 2
Best of 3
Yalla
0 - 2
Mirage
Fraggerz
16 - 13
Lucid Dream vs Divine Vendetta odds
Sign Up Offers

Lucid Dream

Draw

Divine Vendetta

Who will win?

Lucid Dream Lucid Dream (0)

0%

Divine Vendetta Divine Vendetta (1)

100%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
5 out of 5 based on 1 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic