Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Japaleno vs HONORIS Prediction

Japaleno vs HONORIS Prediction

Japaleno

June 11

11:20

HONORIS

Japaleno

HONORIS

Japaleno is going to face HONORIS in the match of Home Sweet Home Cup 8 on 11th of June 2020. Japaleno are ranked 86, while HONORIS have a rank of 113. Japaleno are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers.

HONORIS is worse ranked (#113), they have lost their last game against Complexity, and have 1 victory in last five matches played.

Japaleno best maps are Overpass and Dust2, with 70% and 50% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 32% of the cases is Overpass, leaving Nuke as a first ban (68%).

HONORIS favours Train as their first pick with 50%. In 33% of times they ban Dust2.

Japaleno have a win rate of 70% on Overpass, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 0. HONORIS are at their best on Vertigo — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Dust2 with a success of just 0. HONORIS usually win 8.25 rounds in their losses on average.

dezon is arguably the best player in Japaleno at the moment with 0.63 kills per round and an impact of 0.90. His KAST is 69.4%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.98. His most dangerous rival in HONORIS is Prism. He provides 0.58 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.83, and Rating 2.0 of 0.84.

We believe Japaleno will win if everything goes according to their plans. Japaleno has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Japaleno
HONORIS
Dust2
50%
8 maps
-
1 map
Mirage
40%
10 maps
33%
3 maps
Inferno
18%
11 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
-
0 maps
20%
5 maps
Train
0%
3 maps
33%
3 maps
Overpass
78%
9 maps
-
0 maps
Vertigo
20%
5 maps
-
2 maps
Past Matches
Japaleno
Best of 3
NAVI Junior
0 - 2
Best of 3
Hard Legion
1 - 2
Best of 3
AVEZ
0 - 2
Best of 3
HAVU
0 - 2
Dust2
FATE
14 - 16
HONORIS
Best of 3
Wisla Krakow
2 - 0
Best of 3
Complexity
0 - 2
Best of 3
Budapest Five
0 - 2
Mirage
Complexity
16 - 6
Best of 3
sAw
1 - 2
Japaleno vs HONORIS odds
Sign Up Offers

Japaleno

1.75 1.79 1.79

Draw

- - -

HONORIS

1.95 1.98 1.98
Who will win?

Japaleno Japaleno (0)

0%

HONORIS HONORIS (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic