Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Illuminar vs AVEZ Prediction

Illuminar vs AVEZ Prediction

Illuminar

June 01

14:00

AVEZ

Illuminar

AVEZ

Illuminar is going to face AVEZ in the match of Home Sweet Home Cup 8 Closed Qualifier on 1st of June 2020. Illuminar are ranked 114, while AVEZ have a rank of 64. Illuminar are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

AVEZ usually loses 11.9 rounds in wins on average. They have won their last game against Japaleno, and have 3 victories in last five matches played.

Illuminar best maps are Overpass and Dust2, with 100% and 67% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 32% of the cases is Nuke, leaving Dust2 as a first ban (68%).

AVEZ favours Overpass as their first pick with 26%. In 71% of times they ban Mirage.

Illuminar have a win rate of 25% on Nuke, while their worst map is Inferno with a win percentage of 0. AVEZ are at their best on Mirage — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Train with a success of just 29. AVEZ usually win 11.05 rounds in their losses on average.

Vegi is arguably the best player in Illuminar at the moment with 0.67 kills per round and an impact of 1.04. His KAST is 70.0%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.02. His most dangerous rival in AVEZ is Kylar. He provides 0.69 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.08, and Rating 2.0 of 1.05.

We believe Illuminar will win if everything goes according to their plans. and are – to win the game according to the bookmakers.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Illuminar
AVEZ
Dust2
67%
3 maps
50%
6 maps
Mirage
33%
3 maps
-
1 map
Inferno
-
1 map
40%
5 maps
Nuke
25%
4 maps
50%
14 maps
Train
25%
4 maps
29%
7 maps
Overpass
-
2 maps
50%
14 maps
Vertigo
-
2 maps
40%
5 maps
Past Matches
Illuminar
Best of 3
SG.pro
2 - 0
Best of 3
AVEZ
1 - 2
Best of 3
PACT
1 - 2
Best of 3
Endpoint
0 - 2
Train
Espada
9 - 16
AVEZ
Best of 3
Japaleno
2 - 0
Best of 3
AGO
0 - 2
Best of 3
Illuminar
2 - 1
Best of 3
Wisla Krakow
2 - 1
Best of 3
Apeks
1 - 2
Illuminar vs AVEZ Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-05-30

Illuminar

12
16

AVEZ

2020-05-30

Illuminar

11
16

AVEZ

2020-05-30

Illuminar

16
8

AVEZ

Illuminar vs AVEZ odds
Sign Up Offers

Illuminar

Draw

AVEZ

Who will win?

Illuminar Illuminar (0)

0%

AVEZ AVEZ (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
01.06.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic