HZ vs Invictus Prediction

HZ

June 25

10:00

Invictus

HZ

Invictus

HZ is going to face Invictus in the match of Asia Champions League on 25th of June 2020. HZ are ranked 116, while Invictus have a rank of 75. Invictus are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

HZ is worse ranked (#116), they have won their last game against ZIGMA, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Invictus best maps are Overpass and Vertigo, with 100% and 80% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 48% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Overpass as a first ban (52%).

HZ favours Dust2 as their first pick with 50%. In 50% of times they ban Overpass.

Invictus have a win rate of 62% on Mirage, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 40. HZ are at their best on Vertigo — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Dust2 with a success of just 0. HZ usually win 6.5 rounds in their losses on average.

flying is arguably the best player in Invictus at the moment with 0.81 kills per round and an impact of 1.30. His KAST is 73.3%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.23. His most dangerous rival in HZ is nephh. He provides 0.75 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.08, and Rating 2.0 of 1.09.

We believe Invictus will win if everything goes according to their plans. Invictus has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
HZ
Invictus
Dust2
-
0 maps
75%
4 maps
Mirage
-
2 maps
62%
13 maps
Inferno
-
0 maps
55%
11 maps
Nuke
-
0 maps
40%
5 maps
Train
-
1 map
50%
8 maps
Overpass
-
0 maps
-
1 map
Vertigo
-
1 map
80%
5 maps
Past Matches
HZ
Best of 3
ZIGMA
2 - 0
Best of 3
D13
0 - 2
Best of 3
BTRG
0 - 2
Best of 3
Bren
2 - 1
Best of 3
Lucid Dream
1 - 2
Invictus
Best of 3
TYLOO
2 - 0
Best of 3
TIGER
1 - 2
Best of 3
Divine Vendetta
2 - 0
Best of 3
ViCi
1 - 2
Best of 3
Beyond
2 - 1
HZ vs Invictus odds
Sign Up Offers

HZ

Draw

Invictus

Who will win?

HZ HZ (0)

0%

Invictus Invictus (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
25.06.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic