Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Heroic vs Winstrike Prediction

Heroic vs Winstrike Prediction

Heroic

May 22

11:20

Winstrike

Heroic

Winstrike

Heroic is going to face Winstrike in the match of Home Sweet Home Cup 5 on 22nd of May 2020. Heroic are ranked 36, while Winstrike have a rank of 24. Heroic are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers.

Winstrike usually loses 10.46 rounds in wins on average. They have lost their last game against Spirit, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Heroic best maps are Nuke and Dust2, with 86% and 75% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 47% of the cases is Nuke, leaving Dust2 as a first ban (53%).

Winstrike favours Dust2 as their first pick with 29%. In 84% of times they ban Inferno.

Heroic have a win rate of 86% on Nuke, while their worst map is Mirage with a win percentage of 0. Winstrike are at their best on Train — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Inferno with a success of just 0. Winstrike usually win 10.55 rounds in their losses on average.

TeSeS is arguably the best player in Heroic at the moment with 0.72 kills per round and an impact of 1.17. His KAST is 69.7%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.10. His most dangerous rival in Winstrike is El1an. He provides 0.75 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.25, and Rating 2.0 of 1.21.

We believe Heroic will win if everything goes according to their plans. Heroic has won 3 out of the last 5 matches and is the bookmaker favorite.

Predicted By Vadim
Mikelevich

Vadim Mikelevich

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: Heroic to Win

Best odds: 1.45

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

3 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 100%

3 Votes

No 0%


Lineups
Heroic
World rank: #36
cadiaN
cadiaN
b0RUP
b0RUP
niko
niko
stavn
stavn
TeSeS
TeSeS
Winstrike
World rank: #24
bondik
bondik
Hobbit
Hobbit
KrizzeN
KrizzeN
Lack1
Lack1
El1an
El1an
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Heroic
Winstrike
Dust2
75%
4 maps
67%
6 maps
Mirage
-
1 map
56%
9 maps
Inferno
20%
5 maps
-
0 maps
Nuke
86%
7 maps
62%
8 maps
Train
33%
6 maps
100%
3 maps
Overpass
-
0 maps
-
2 maps
Vertigo
67%
3 maps
86%
7 maps
Past Matches
Heroic
Best of 3
North
2 - 0
Best of 3
G2
1 - 2
Best of 3
Astralis
0 - 2
Best of 3
Nordavind
2 - 0
Best of 3
Secret
2 - 0
Winstrike
Best of 3
Spirit
0 - 2
Best of 3
Hard Legion
2 - 0
Best of 3
Syman
2 - 0
Best of 3
BIG
0 - 2
Best of 3
Spirit
0 - 2
Heroic vs Winstrike Head-to-Head (H2H)
2019-12-11

Heroic

19
17

Winstrike

Heroic vs Winstrike odds
Sign Up Offers

Heroic

1.45 1.44 1.37 1.37

Draw

- - - -

Winstrike

2.55 2.62 3.00 3.00
Who will win?

Heroic Heroic (2)

100%

Winstrike Winstrike (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all
Vadim Mikelevich
22.05.2020
Greetings. I am Vadim Mikelevich, and I am - along with my many colleagues - responsible for bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
5.0
Reviews (6)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

02.06.2020
21:45
FURIA
vs
Gen.G
02.06.2020
20:30
Triumph
vs
Cloud9
31.05.2020
16:00
AGO
vs
AVEZ
31.05.2020
15:00
Prima
vs
Lilmix
31.05.2020
17:00
sAw
vs
Movistar Riders
31.05.2020
13:30
BIG
vs
Unicorns of Love
02.06.2020
17:15
Vitality
vs
NiP
31.05.2020
10:30
ALTERNATE aTTaX
vs
Sprout
31.05.2020
15:50
Gambit Youngsters
vs
Complexity