Heroic vs fnatic Prediction

Heroic

July 02

14:00

fnatic

Heroic

fnatic

Heroic is going to face fnatic in the match of cs_summit 6 Europe on 2nd of July 2020. Heroic are ranked 23, while fnatic have a rank of 5. fnatic are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Heroic is worse ranked (#23), they have won their last game against North, and have 3 victories in last five matches played.

fnatic best maps are Inferno and Train, with 67% and 67% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 40% of the cases is Inferno, leaving Vertigo as a first ban (60%).

Heroic favours Nuke as their first pick with 39%. In 59% of times they ban Overpass.

fnatic have a win rate of 67% on Inferno, while their worst map is Vertigo with a win percentage of 0. Heroic are at their best on Nuke — a win rate of 91%. However, they really struggle at Overpass with a success of just 0. Heroic usually win 10.91 rounds in their losses on average.

Brollan is arguably the best player in fnatic at the moment with 0.77 kills per round and an impact of 1.23. His KAST is 70.6%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.15. His most dangerous rival in Heroic is TeSeS. He provides 0.71 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.12, and Rating 2.0 of 1.12.

We believe fnatic will win if everything goes according to their plans. fnatic has won 3 out of the last 5 matches and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Heroic
fnatic
Dust2
53%
15 maps
33%
9 maps
Mirage
69%
13 maps
38%
13 maps
Inferno
67%
9 maps
67%
18 maps
Nuke
91%
11 maps
33%
15 maps
Train
57%
14 maps
67%
15 maps
Overpass
-
0 maps
67%
12 maps
Vertigo
75%
8 maps
-
1 map
Past Matches
Heroic
Best of 3
North
2 - 0
Best of 3
Vitality
1 - 2
Best of 3
ENCE
2 - 1
Best of 3
NiP
1 - 2
Best of 3
ENCE
2 - 1
fnatic
Best of 3
BIG
0 - 2
Best of 3
NiP
2 - 0
Best of 3
G2
2 - 0
Best of 3
mousesports
2 - 0
Best of 3
G2
0 - 2
Heroic vs fnatic Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-06-22

Heroic

16
10

fnatic

2020-06-22

Heroic

19
16

fnatic

2019-12-04

Heroic

13
16

fnatic

2019-12-04

Heroic

13
16

fnatic

2019-12-04

Heroic

16
9

fnatic

Heroic vs fnatic odds
Sign Up Offers

Heroic

2.10 2.25 2.17 2.26

Draw

- - - -

fnatic

1.65 1.57 1.66 1.61
Who will win?

Heroic Heroic (0)

0%

fnatic fnatic (2)

100%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
01.07.2020
18:30
Sprout
vs
Nemiga