Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions FATE vs Singularity Prediction

FATE vs Singularity Prediction

FATE

June 25

17:00

Singularity

FATE

Singularity

FATE is going to face Singularity in the match of ESEA MDL Season 34 Europe on 25th of June 2020. FATE are ranked 52, while Singularity have a rank of 69. FATE are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers.

Singularity is worse ranked (#69), they have lost their last game against Nordavind, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

FATE best maps are Train and Overpass, with 82% and 57% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 32% of the cases is Train, leaving Nuke as a first ban (68%).

Singularity favours Nuke as their first pick with 35%. In 48% of times they ban Train.

FATE have a win rate of 82% on Train, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 0. Singularity are at their best on Overpass — a win rate of 67%. However, they really struggle at Inferno with a success of just 0. Singularity usually win 9.26 rounds in their losses on average.

h4rn is arguably the best player in FATE at the moment with 0.73 kills per round and an impact of 1.14. His KAST is 72.2%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.14. His most dangerous rival in Singularity is Jabbi. He provides 0.65 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.90, and Rating 2.0 of 0.93.

We believe FATE will win if everything goes according to their plans. FATE has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: FATE to Win

Best odds: 1.55

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

0 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 0%

0 Votes

No 0%


Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
FATE
Singularity
Dust2
53%
17 maps
38%
8 maps
Mirage
46%
13 maps
43%
7 maps
Inferno
50%
10 maps
0%
3 maps
Nuke
0%
5 maps
25%
8 maps
Train
82%
11 maps
20%
5 maps
Overpass
57%
14 maps
67%
6 maps
Vertigo
33%
3 maps
36%
11 maps
Past Matches
FATE
Best of 3
Vitality
0 - 2
Best of 3
HellRaisers
1 - 2
Mirage
Nemiga
16 - 11
Best of 3
SKADE
2 - 1
Best of 3
PACT
2 - 1
Singularity
Mirage
Nordavind
12 - 16
Train
Sprout
11 - 16
Vertigo
Endpoint
16 - 9
Vertigo
AGO
14 - 16
Vertigo
Wisla Krakow
16 - 9
FATE vs Singularity Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-05-11

FATE

19
22

Singularity

2020-05-11

FATE

6
16

Singularity

2020-05-11

FATE

16
10

Singularity

FATE vs Singularity odds
Sign Up Offers

FATE

1.55 1.53 1.51 1.51

Draw

- - - -

Singularity

2.30 2.37 2.49 2.49
Who will win?

FATE FATE (0)

0%

Singularity Singularity (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings. I am Vadims Mikeļevičs, and I am - along with my many colleagues - responsible for bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic