Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions FATE vs Illuminar Prediction

FATE vs Illuminar Prediction

FATE

June 25

20:00

Illuminar

FATE

Illuminar

FATE is going to face Illuminar in the match of CyberBet Summer Cup 2020 on 25th of June 2020. FATE are ranked 52, while Illuminar have a rank of 60. Illuminar are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers.

FATE usually loses 10.64 rounds in wins on average. They have lost their last game against Vitality, and have 3 victories in last five matches played.

Illuminar best maps are Overpass and Nuke, with 75% and 67% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 35% of the cases is Nuke, leaving Inferno as a first ban (65%).

FATE favours Train as their first pick with 32%. In 68% of times they ban Nuke.

Illuminar have a win rate of 67% on Nuke, while their worst map is Inferno with a win percentage of 0. FATE are at their best on Train — a win rate of 82%. However, they really struggle at Nuke with a success of just 0. FATE usually win 10.04 rounds in their losses on average.

Vegi is arguably the best player in Illuminar at the moment with 0.68 kills per round and an impact of 1.08. His KAST is 69.9%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.04. His most dangerous rival in FATE is h4rn. He provides 0.73 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.14, and Rating 2.0 of 1.14.

We believe Illuminar will win if everything goes according to their plans. Illuminar has won 3 out of the last 5 matches and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
FATE
Illuminar
Dust2
53%
17 maps
62%
8 maps
Mirage
46%
13 maps
50%
6 maps
Inferno
50%
10 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
0%
5 maps
67%
9 maps
Train
82%
11 maps
44%
9 maps
Overpass
57%
14 maps
75%
4 maps
Vertigo
33%
3 maps
33%
6 maps
Past Matches
FATE
Best of 3
Vitality
0 - 2
Best of 3
HellRaisers
1 - 2
Mirage
Nemiga
16 - 11
Best of 3
SKADE
2 - 1
Best of 3
PACT
2 - 1
Illuminar
Best of 3
SKADE
2 - 0
Best of 3
HellRaisers
0 - 2
Best of 3
Ambush
2 - 0
Best of 3
Budapest Five
2 - 0
Best of 3
Endpoint
1 - 2
FATE vs Illuminar odds
Who will win?

FATE FATE (0)

0%

Illuminar Illuminar (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic