Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions ex-SMASH vs Illuminar Prediction

ex-SMASH vs Illuminar Prediction

ex-SMASH

June 30

17:00

Illuminar

ex-SMASH

Illuminar

ex-SMASH is going to face Illuminar in the match of Eden Arena Malta Vibes Cup 1 on 30th of June 2020. ex-SMASH are ranked 51, while Illuminar have a rank of 60. Illuminar are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers.

ex-SMASH usually loses 9.97 rounds in wins on average. They have lost their last game against Endpoint, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Illuminar best maps are Overpass and Nuke, with 75% and 67% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 33% of the cases is Nuke, leaving Inferno as a first ban (67%).

ex-SMASH favours Dust2 as their first pick with 67%. In 100% of times they ban Vertigo.

Illuminar have a win rate of 67% on Nuke, while their worst map is Inferno with a win percentage of 0. ex-SMASH are at their best on Mirage — a win rate of 76%. However, they really struggle at Vertigo with a success of just 0. ex-SMASH usually win 9.31 rounds in their losses on average.

Vegi is arguably the best player in Illuminar at the moment with 0.68 kills per round and an impact of 1.06. His KAST is 69.3%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.03. His most dangerous rival in ex-SMASH is shokz. He provides 0.68 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.10, and Rating 2.0 of 1.05.

We believe Illuminar will win if everything goes according to their plans. Illuminar has won 3 out of the last 5 matches and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
ex-SMASH
Illuminar
Dust2
57%
14 maps
62%
8 maps
Mirage
76%
17 maps
50%
6 maps
Inferno
33%
15 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
29%
7 maps
67%
9 maps
Train
25%
8 maps
40%
10 maps
Overpass
46%
13 maps
75%
4 maps
Vertigo
-
0 maps
29%
7 maps
Past Matches
ex-SMASH
Best of 3
Endpoint
0 - 2
Best of 3
PACT
2 - 1
Dust2
FTW
19 - 17
Inferno
Japaleno
13 - 16
Best of 3
Endpoint
1 - 2
Illuminar
Best of 3
FATE
0 - 2
Best of 3
SKADE
2 - 0
Best of 3
HellRaisers
0 - 2
Best of 3
Ambush
2 - 0
Best of 3
Budapest Five
2 - 0
ex-SMASH vs Illuminar Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-04-12

SMASH

14
16

Illuminar

2020-04-12

SMASH

12
16

Illuminar

2020-04-12

SMASH

16
13

Illuminar

ex-SMASH vs Illuminar odds
Sign Up Offers

ex-SMASH

1.95 2.00 1.88 1.88

Draw

- - - -

Illuminar

1.75 1.72 1.89 1.89
Who will win?

ex-SMASH ex-SMASH (0)

0%

Illuminar Illuminar (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
29.06.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic