Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Copenhagen Flames vs forZe Prediction

Copenhagen Flames vs forZe Prediction

Copenhagen Flames

June 04

09:50

forZe

Copenhagen Flames

forZe

Copenhagen Flames is going to face forZe in the match of Home Sweet Home Cup 7 on 4th of June 2020. Copenhagen Flames are ranked 37, while forZe have a rank of 25. forZe are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Copenhagen Flames is worse ranked (#37), they have lost their last game against Gambit Youngsters, and have 1 victory in last five matches played.

forZe best maps are Inferno and Nuke, with 68% and 67% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 54% of the cases is Inferno, leaving Vertigo as a first ban (46%).

Copenhagen Flames favours Nuke as their first pick with 38%. In 70% of times they ban Dust2.

forZe have a win rate of 68% on Inferno, while their worst map is Vertigo with a win percentage of 0. Copenhagen Flames are at their best on Inferno — a win rate of 69%. However, they really struggle at Vertigo with a success of just 0. Copenhagen Flames usually win 10.46 rounds in their losses on average.

Jerry is arguably the best player in forZe at the moment with 0.68 kills per round and an impact of 1.02. His KAST is 71.1%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.07. His most dangerous rival in Copenhagen Flames is Queenix. He provides 0.59 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.81, and Rating 2.0 of 0.94.

We believe forZe will win if everything goes according to their plans. forZe has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Copenhagen Flames
forZe
Dust2
20%
10 maps
46%
13 maps
Mirage
25%
4 maps
63%
19 maps
Inferno
69%
13 maps
68%
22 maps
Nuke
36%
14 maps
67%
18 maps
Train
30%
10 maps
46%
13 maps
Overpass
60%
5 maps
29%
7 maps
Vertigo
-
2 maps
-
1 map
Past Matches
Copenhagen Flames
Best of 3
Gambit Youngsters
0 - 2
Best of 3
Sprout
0 - 2
Nuke
AVEZ
16 - 13
Best of 3
ENCE
0 - 2
Best of 3
mousesports
1 - 2
forZe
Best of 3
Heroic
0 - 2
Best of 3
sAw
2 - 1
Best of 3
Virtus.pro
1 - 2
Best of 3
1WIN
2 - 0
Best of 3
SKADE
2 - 0
Copenhagen Flames vs forZe odds
Sign Up Offers

Copenhagen Flames

2.10 2.20 1.89 1.89

Draw

- - - -

forZe

1.65 1.61 1.87 1.87
Who will win?

Copenhagen Flames Copenhagen Flames (0)

0%

forZe forZe (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
02.06.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic