Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Complexity vs HONORIS Prediction

Complexity vs HONORIS Prediction

Complexity

June 02

11:20

HONORIS

Complexity

HONORIS

Complexity is going to face HONORIS in the match of Home Sweet Home Cup 7 on 2nd of June 2020. Complexity are ranked 19, while HONORIS have a rank of 129. Complexity are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

HONORIS is worse ranked (#129), they have lost their last game against sAw, and have 0 victories in last five matches played.

Complexity best maps are Overpass and Inferno, with 100% and 78% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 51% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Overpass as a first ban (49%).

HONORIS favours Train as their first pick with 67%. In 67% of times they ban Inferno.

Complexity have a win rate of 65% on Mirage, while their worst map is Train with a win percentage of 55. HONORIS are at their best on Vertigo — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Dust2 with a success of just 0. HONORIS usually win 8.5 rounds in their losses on average.

blameF is arguably the best player in Complexity at the moment with 0.76 kills per round and an impact of 1.17. His KAST is 76.7%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.25. His most dangerous rival in HONORIS is Prism. He provides 0.57 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.81, and Rating 2.0 of 0.83.

We believe Complexity will win if everything goes according to their plans. Complexity has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Complexity
HONORIS
Dust2
62%
16 maps
-
1 map
Mirage
65%
20 maps
-
1 map
Inferno
78%
9 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
71%
14 maps
-
2 maps
Train
55%
11 maps
-
2 maps
Overpass
-
1 map
-
0 maps
Vertigo
67%
9 maps
-
1 map
Past Matches
Complexity
Best of 3
Heroic
2 - 0
Best of 3
Gambit Youngsters
2 - 1
Best of 3
Endpoint
2 - 0
Best of 3
SKADE
2 - 1
Best of 3
Apeks
2 - 0
HONORIS
Best of 3
sAw
1 - 2
Inferno
Endpoint
4 - 16
Best of 3
c0ntact
1 - 2
Mirage
forZe
11 - 16
Complexity vs HONORIS odds
Sign Up Offers

Complexity

1.10 1.08 1.12 1.12

Draw

- - - -

HONORIS

5.75 7.00 5.90 5.90
Who will win?

Complexity Complexity (0)

0%

HONORIS HONORIS (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic