Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Casa de Papel vs Red Instinct Prediction

Casa de Papel vs Red Instinct Prediction

Casa de Papel

May 02

19:00

Red Instinct

Casa de Papel

Red Instinct

Casa de Papel is going to face Red Instinct in the match of Swisscom Hero League Season 3 on May 2, 2020. Red Instinct are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers. They are ranked 149, while Red Instinct has a rank of 140.

Casa de Papel is worse ranked (#149), they have won their last game against KINGZZZ, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Red Instinct best maps are Dust2 and Inferno, with 100% and 100% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 33% of the cases is Dust2, leaving Train as a first ban (67%).

Casa de Papel favours Inferno as their first pick with 100%. In 50% of times they ban Train.

Red Instinct have a win rate of 100% on Dust2, while their worst map is with a win percentage of 100. Casa de Papel are at their best on Dust2 — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at with a success of just 100.

xpMONSTER is arguably the best player in Red Instinct at the moment with 0.97 kills per round and an impact of 1.65. He is 75.6% in his team by KAST, and is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.50. His most dangerous rival in Casa de Papel is Alx. He provides 0.58 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.72, and Rating 2.0 of 1.05.

We believe Red Instinct will win if everything will go according to their plans. Red Instinct has won 5 out of the last 5 matches and is the bookmaker favorite.

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: Red Instinct to Win

Best odds: 2.06

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

1 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 0%

1 Votes

No 100%


Lineups
Casa de Papel
World rank: #149
krumpze
krumpze
mouss
mouss
dash
dash
katop
katop
xpMONSTER
xpMONSTER
Red Instinct
World rank: #140
Maniac
Maniac
Fearoth
Fearoth
xReal
xReal
DexxM
DexxM
Alx
Alx
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Casa de Papel
Red Instinct
Dust2
-
1 map
-
1 map
Mirage
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Inferno
-
2 maps
-
1 map
Nuke
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Train
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Overpass
-
1 map
-
0 maps
Vertigo
-
0 maps
-
0 maps
Past Matches
Casa de Papel
Best of 3
KINGZZZ
2 - 0
Best of 3
mYinsanity
2 - 0
Red Instinct
Best of 3
KINGZZZ
2 - 0
Best of 3
SILENT
2 - 0
Best of 3
Babos
2 - 1
Best of 3
SILENT
2 - 0
Best of 3
Berzerk
2 - 0
Casa de Papel vs Red Instinct Head-to-Head (H2H)
2019-03-16

VERSACE ACADEMY

2
16

Red Instinct

2019-03-16

VERSACE ACADEMY

7
16

Red Instinct

2019-03-16

VERSACE ACADEMY

19
17

Red Instinct

Casa de Papel vs Red Instinct odds
Sign Up Offers

Casa de Papel

1.73 1.73

Draw

- -

Red Instinct

2.05 2.06
Who will win?

Casa de Papel Casa de Papel (1)

100%

Red Instinct Red Instinct (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all

Other predictions

28.05.2020
08:50
Endpoint
vs
HONORIS
26.05.2020
17:00
FATE
vs
Sprout
26.05.2020
16:00
ALTERNATE aTTaX
vs
Endpoint
26.05.2020
10:20
Heroic
vs
Ambush
26.05.2020
08:50
HAVU
vs
Gambit Youngsters
26.05.2020
12:00
Ground Zero
vs
TRUCKERS WITH ATTITUDE
26.05.2020
08:30
Renegades
vs
Generation of Miracles
27.05.2020
19:10
Evil Geniuses
vs
Gen.G
25.05.2020
07:00
HellRaisers
vs
Pompa