Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions Camel Riders vs D13 Prediction

Camel Riders vs D13 Prediction

Camel Riders

May 06

10:30

D13

Camel Riders

D13

Camel Riders is going to face D13 in the match of ESL One: Road to Rio – Asia on May 6, 2020. D13 are considered slight favourites by the bookmakers. They are ranked 84, while D13 has a rank of 115.

Core lineup has not played any maps the past 30 days, they have won their last game against Aequus, and have 5 victories in last five matches played.

D13 best maps are Mirage and Inferno, with 75% and 67% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 45% of the cases is Train, leaving Overpass as a first ban (55%).

D13 have a win rate of 60% on Train, while their worst map is Nuke with a win percentage of 50%. Camel Riders are at their best on Dust2 — a win rate of 100%. However, they really struggle at Inferno with a success of just 33%. Camel Riders usually win 5.67 rounds in their losses on average.

Mistyy is arguably the best player in D13 at the moment with 0.65 kills per round and an impact of 0.89. He is 66.1% in his team by KAST, and is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.93. His most dangerous rival in Camel Riders is Annihilation. He provides 0.71 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.13, and Rating 2.0 of 1.13.

We believe D13 will win if everything will go according to their plans. D13 is the bookmaker favorite and are 1.50 to win the game according to the bookmakers..

Expert's prediction

Match prediction: D13 to Win

Best odds: 1.50

Bet Here

Do you Agree?

2 Votes

Thanks For You Voting!

Yes 50%

2 Votes

No 50%


Lineups
Camel Riders
Unranked
Ejram
Ejram
DVDOV
DVDOV
PokemoN
PokemoN
Ttyke
Ttyke
Mistyy
Mistyy
D13
World rank: #111
tamir
tamir
Mistercap
Mistercap
rate
rate
sk0R
sk0R
Annihilation
Annihilation
Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
Camel Riders
D13
Dust2
-
2 maps
-
2 maps
Mirage
67%
3 maps
75%
4 maps
Inferno
33%
3 maps
67%
3 maps
Nuke
-
2 maps
50%
6 maps
Train
-
2 maps
60%
5 maps
Overpass
-
1 map
-
0 maps
Vertigo
-
1 map
67%
3 maps
Past Matches
Camel Riders
Best of 5
Aequus
3 - 2
Best of 3
Yalla
2 - 1
Best of 3
Finest
2 - 1
Best of 3
Aequus
2 - 1
Best of 3
IGEN
2 - 0
D13
Best of 3
Beyond
1 - 2
Best of 3
JiJieHao
2 - 1
Best of 3
Lucid Dream
0 - 2
Best of 3
HZ
2 - 0
Best of 3
TIGER
1 - 2
Camel Riders vs D13 odds
Sign Up Offers

Camel Riders

2.75 2.50

Draw

- -

D13

1.40 1.50
Who will win?

Camel Riders Camel Riders (0)

0%

D13 D13 (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Best Free Bets & offers
Show all

Other predictions

29.05.2020
19:10
Evil Geniuses
vs
100 Thieves
29.05.2020
18:00
SKADE
vs
Nordavind
29.05.2020
17:00
SKADE
vs
Apeks
26.05.2020
17:50
HAVU
vs
Gambit Youngsters
29.05.2020
16:00
Singularity
vs
x6tence
29.05.2020
15:30
Natus Vincere
vs
NiP
27.05.2020
12:00
Natus Vincere
vs
Vitality
29.05.2020
12:00
Vitality
vs
ENCE
29.05.2020
10:20
Secret
vs
Syman