Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions BIG vs Unicorns of Love Prediction

BIG vs Unicorns of Love Prediction

BIG

May 31

14:30

Unicorns of Love

BIG

Unicorns of Love

BIG is going to face Unicorns of Love in the match of ESL Meisterschaft Spring 2020 on 31st of May 2020. BIG are ranked 21, while Unicorns of Love have a rank of 115. BIG are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

Unicorns of Love is worse ranked (#115), they have won their last game against ad hoc, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

BIG best maps are Train and Mirage, with 100% and 76% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 24% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Train as a first ban (76%).

Unicorns of Love favours Vertigo as their first pick with 64%. In 100% of times they ban Mirage.

BIG have a win rate of 76% on Mirage, while their worst map is Inferno with a win percentage of 57. Unicorns of Love are at their best on Inferno — a win rate of 67%. However, they really struggle at Mirage with a success of just 0. Unicorns of Love usually win 9.8 rounds in their losses on average.

k1to is arguably the best player in BIG at the moment with 0.64 kills per round and an impact of 1.00. His KAST is 70.4%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.02. His most dangerous rival in Unicorns of Love is Andyy. He provides 0.63 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.89, and Rating 2.0 of 0.96.

We believe BIG will win if everything goes according to their plans. BIG played 1 matches against Unicorns of Love in the past 30 days, they won 1 and lost 0 and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
BIG
Unicorns of Love
Dust2
70%
20 maps
50%
6 maps
Mirage
76%
21 maps
-
0 maps
Inferno
57%
14 maps
67%
3 maps
Nuke
62%
13 maps
33%
6 maps
Train
-
1 map
-
0 maps
Overpass
60%
5 maps
0%
3 maps
Vertigo
75%
12 maps
33%
3 maps
Past Matches
BIG
Best of 3
ALTERNATE aTTaX
2 - 0
Best of 3
Complexity
2 - 1
Best of 3
Unicorns of Love
2 - 0
Best of 3
mousesports
2 - 1
Best of 3
MAD Lions
2 - 1
Unicorns of Love
Best of 3
ad hoc
2 - 0
Best of 3
Sprout
0 - 2
Best of 3
BIG
0 - 2
Best of 3
ttc
2 - 1
Overpass
FATE
6 - 16
BIG vs Unicorns of Love Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-05-23

BIG

16
13

Unicorns of Love

2020-05-23

BIG

16
8

Unicorns of Love

2020-03-09

BIG

16
9

Unicorns of Love

BIG vs Unicorns of Love odds
Sign Up Offers

BIG

1.11 1.11

Draw

- -

Unicorns of Love

6.20 6.20
Who will win?

BIG BIG (0)

0%

Unicorns of Love Unicorns of Love (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
30.05.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic