Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions BIG vs ALTERNATE aTTaX Prediction

BIG vs ALTERNATE aTTaX Prediction

BIG

May 24

19:00

ALTERNATE aTTaX

BIG

ALTERNATE aTTaX

BIG is going to face ALTERNATE aTTaX in the match of Merkur Masters on 24th of May 2020. BIG are ranked 30, while ALTERNATE aTTaX have a rank of 48. BIG are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

ALTERNATE aTTaX is worse ranked (#48), they have won their last game against Sprout, and have 4 victories in last five matches played.

BIG best maps are Train and Mirage, with 100% and 75% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 25% of the cases is Mirage, leaving Train as a first ban (75%).

ALTERNATE aTTaX favours Vertigo as their first pick with 26%. In 78% of times they ban Nuke.

BIG have a win rate of 75% on Mirage, while their worst map is Inferno with a win percentage of 57. ALTERNATE aTTaX are at their best on Vertigo — a win rate of 82%. However, they really struggle at Nuke with a success of just 0. ALTERNATE aTTaX usually win 12.33 rounds in their losses on average.

k1to is arguably the best player in BIG at the moment with 0.64 kills per round and an impact of 0.99. His KAST is 70.1%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 1.01. His most dangerous rival in ALTERNATE aTTaX is slaxz-. He provides 0.70 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 1.07, and Rating 2.0 of 1.15.

We believe BIG will win if everything goes according to their plans. BIG has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
BIG
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Dust2
70%
20 maps
50%
4 maps
Mirage
71%
21 maps
-
2 maps
Inferno
57%
14 maps
78%
9 maps
Nuke
62%
13 maps
-
0 maps
Train
-
1 map
67%
6 maps
Overpass
60%
5 maps
55%
11 maps
Vertigo
73%
11 maps
82%
11 maps
Past Matches
BIG
Best of 3
Complexity
2 - 1
Best of 3
Unicorns of Love
2 - 0
Best of 3
mousesports
2 - 1
Best of 3
MAD Lions
2 - 1
Best of 3
Gambit Youngsters
0 - 2
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Best of 3
Sprout
2 - 1
Best of 3
epikk
2 - 0
Best of 3
HAVU
0 - 2
Inferno
Sprout
16 - 11
Best of 3
Heretics
2 - 1
BIG vs ALTERNATE aTTaX odds
Sign Up Offers

BIG

1.18 1.12 1.22 1.22

Draw

- - - -

ALTERNATE aTTaX

4.25 5.50 4.10 4.12
Who will win?

BIG BIG (0)

0%

ALTERNATE aTTaX ALTERNATE aTTaX (0)

0%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Vadims Mikeļevičs
23.05.2020
Greetings! I am Vadims, and I create bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
22:00
100 Thieves
vs
Gen.G
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic