Home Free E-sports predictions CS:GO predictions 100 Thieves vs Gen.G Prediction

100 Thieves vs Gen.G Prediction

100 Thieves

July 02

23:00

Gen.G

100 Thieves

Gen.G

100 Thieves is going to face Gen.G in the match of cs_summit 6 North America on 3rd of July 2020. 100 Thieves are ranked 19, while Gen.G have a rank of 18. Gen.G are considered heavy favourites by the bookmakers.

100 Thieves is worse ranked (#19), they have lost their last game against Liquid, and have 2 victories in last five matches played.

Gen.G best maps are Mirage and Inferno, with 75% and 53% win rate respectively. Their first pick in 29% of the cases is Train, leaving Overpass as a first ban (71%).

100 Thieves favours Vertigo as their first pick with 44%. In 85% of times they ban Overpass.

Gen.G have a win rate of 36% on Train, while their worst map is Overpass with a win percentage of 0. 100 Thieves are at their best on Train — a win rate of 75%. However, they really struggle at Nuke with a success of just 22. 100 Thieves usually win 10.94 rounds in their losses on average.

s0m is arguably the best player in Gen.G at the moment with 0.63 kills per round and an impact of 0.94. His KAST is 69.3%, and he is showing a Rating 2.0 of 0.98. His most dangerous rival in 100 Thieves is Liazz. He provides 0.63 kills per round on average, has an IMPACT of 0.97, and Rating 2.0 of 1.06.

We believe Gen.G will win if everything goes according to their plans. Gen.G has better form ranking and is the bookmaker favorite.

Map stats
Match lineup core winrate, past 3 months, min. 3 maps played
100 Thieves
Gen.G
Dust2
60%
5 maps
38%
8 maps
Mirage
40%
5 maps
75%
8 maps
Inferno
60%
5 maps
53%
15 maps
Nuke
22%
9 maps
33%
6 maps
Train
75%
4 maps
36%
11 maps
Overpass
33%
3 maps
-
1 map
Vertigo
62%
8 maps
29%
7 maps
Past Matches
100 Thieves
Best of 3
Liquid
1 - 2
Best of 3
Cloud9
2 - 0
Best of 3
Chaos
2 - 0
Best of 3
Liquid
0 - 2
Best of 3
FURIA
1 - 2
Gen.G
Best of 3
Evil Geniuses
0 - 2
Best of 3
Cloud9
2 - 1
Best of 3
Chaos
2 - 0
Best of 3
Cloud9
0 - 2
Best of 3
Liquid
0 - 2
100 Thieves vs Gen.G Head-to-Head (H2H)
2020-05-27

100 Thieves

16
8

Gen.G

2020-05-27

100 Thieves

16
14

Gen.G

2020-04-23

100 Thieves

10
16

Gen.G

2020-04-23

100 Thieves

10
16

Gen.G

2019-07-14

Renegades

16
12

Cloud9

100 Thieves vs Gen.G odds
Sign Up Offers

100 Thieves

1.55 1.57 1.51 1.63

Draw

- - - -

Gen.G

2.30 2.25 2.49 2.23
Who will win?

100 Thieves 100 Thieves (1)

50%

Gen.G Gen.G (1)

50%

Draw (0)

0%

Thanks for your vote!

Please write below why you think so - go to comments

Greetings. I am Vadims Mikeļevičs, and I am - along with my many colleagues - responsible for bonuses’ and bookmaker reviews and other content of the website. I am writing templates for new articles, expanding the current database of reviews, creating briefs for our experts and doing basically anything else that I am requested to do.
4.8
Reviews (30)
Rate the prediction:
0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings

Other predictions

05.07.2020
05:00
D13
vs
Bren
03.07.2020
22:00
Liquid
vs
Evil Geniuses
02.07.2020
17:00
Winstrike
vs
Tenerife Titans
03.07.2020
16:00
Vitality
vs
BIG
02.07.2020
18:30
Secret
vs
LDLC
02.07.2020
15:00
Nexus
vs
sAw
01.07.2020
19:30
SKADE
vs
Gambit Youngsters
02.07.2020
13:00
Heroic
vs
fnatic
01.07.2020
18:30
Sprout
vs
Nemiga